xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Windows 7 Wallpaper Changer! (hd) (720p)

Hey guys, today I am going to show you the new Windows 7 Wallpaper Changer. This is a unique program which comes with the Windows 7 Beta 7000. This tool allows you to select multiple backgrounds, and choose the different times that they rotate at. This is a really cool program and I use it all the time.

Youtube (HD, 720p)

Direct download

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

Hey guys, today I am going to show you the new Windows 7 Wallpaper Changer. This is a unique program which comes with the Windows 7 Beta 7000. This tool allows you to select multiple backgrounds, and choose the different times that they rotate at. This is a really cool program and I use it all the time.
Youtube (HD, 720p)

Direct download

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

you can also do that using Enclave-i QuickChanger

Nice feature, but hardly I would ever use it, as it personally would piss me off a little, I'm using a background I like and I usually change it just once a year, I'm not kidding, maybe I used to do more often some years ago, but I now usually don't care about the background/wallpaper. Even though I see that some of my friends, when you look at their computer, they change their wallpapers quite often.

Cool, i bet video was weighty in size :DI swear i could have seen this feature in vista, but then again - its not what i would use, since windows 7 wouldn't be out for another 3 years, and when it does, im probably never going to use it since im not going to be looking at my desktop screen for ages!

I swear i could have seen this feature in vista, but then again - its not what i would use, since windows 7 wouldn't be out for another 3 years, and when it does, im probably never

I think not.

A recently-release roadmap for the next major Window release Windows 7 indicates that Microsoft is planning to release the new operating system in the second half of 2009, rather than the anticipated release date of some time in 2010.

Yes You Can Change The Wallpaper In Windows 7 StarterWindows 7 Wallpaper Changer! (hd) (720p)

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif GREAT NEWS FOLKS !

It has been rumored already all over the internet that you can't change the WINDOWS 7 Starter Wallpapers..

I have good news, yes you can. I have found a download from

Stardock My Colors

Go to Stardock and check it out, I have their program installed on my WINDOWS 7 Starter, and it works 

-reply by Mary

These are the 2013 Lineup Xperia Z wallpapers. I have also made a themepack out of them which is compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Hope you like them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download Link :
mediafire.com/download/ojf8suo7d853eg8/HD+chu%C3%A2%CC%89n.rar