xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stefan_pavikevik

Google Presented Their New Phone...

Here it is! The new Phone from Google. His name is HTC Magic. It was announced on the World Congress 2009 in Barcelona. This telephone is based on the Google's Mobile OS - Android in FirmWare also known as Cupcake. This telephone was presented by Vodafone. The features are: The touch Screen, 3,2 MPx Camera, Wi-fi, GPS, and it will be without the sliding keyboard. This telephone is also known as G2. It have special input for headphones, it doesn't have slidind keyboard, camera with lower resolution, so this telephone is very slim. This telephone will contain the google applications as: Maps, Mail, Search and YouTube. The phone will be avaivable in Spain, Deutschland, United Kindom, France and not so exclusively in Italy. This phone will be provided by Vodafone. The users of this phone will have access to the Android Market, online shop with more than 800 products. The key factors when designing this phone was The Form, The Function, The slim look, and the feel when you get it at your hand. This phone will cost approx. from 124 to 250 $.

'Njoy!

Edited by stefan_pavikevik (see edit history)

Google make a phone? They can't even make a fast web browser so how are they going to make a top selling phone? The iPhone in my opion is the best out there if you are a business man or women on the go for Wireless (Internet Access), Calls, Calender and easy to use or a Black berry are rather good.

Edited by Ash-Bash (see edit history)

I guess it is this one:

Posted Image

I actually think all new phones are looking the same. I don't know which would be "the feel when you hold it in your hand" though. I can't think of any other kind of sensation than like when you hold other phones lol.

My cousin was on the World Congress 2009 in Barcelona, and he says that this phone is really great. And the feel when you get it at your hand is.... really great! But I preffer iPhone, of course. :D

Google make a phone? They can't even make a fast web browser so how are they going to make a top selling phone? The iPhone in my opion is the best out there if you are a business man or women on the go for Wireless (Internet Access), Calls, Calender and easy to use or a Black berry are rather good.

They can't even make a fast web browser? I'm sorry have you ever tried chrome out? It's as fast as firefox (or faster), in fact, the only reason keeping me from using it is that it hasn't got a ad blocker. And for the businessmen, they don't need toys, if a businessman really wants a professional phone, he should get something from the nokia N-series. Or one of those samsung touch-screen phones that cost 700 here.

And all those things you listed are in my phone too and it hardly cost me 200.

You can use Privoxy from Privoxy.org by installing it and using it in Google Chrome or any other browser which can use proxies, and use a proxy 127.0.0.1:8118 and it will block everything very fast and nice, so why would you need a separate ad blocker when you can use it Privoxy and have even much more options, but of course it's not so user friendly as the configuration file is for Pro people.iPhone I guess is a bit overpriced, didn't here anything about Google phone, but it seems Vodofone in the picture? Also I know some kind of Nokia which is really fast and has everything iPhone have.

So... they have our emails, they have our private browsing, they have satellite pictures of our houses, and they have our phone info... erm... hmm. (Probably a few other things that I've forgotten about as well).

Google scares me. I think the sort of company that has, "don't be evil" as their slogan is exactly the kind of company that would be evil, but in a very clever way, all the while laughing at how cleverly evil they were.