xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
superjavy

Brand New

Welcome to the forum superjavy,Enjoy your time here, At Xisto if you don't know this already you can earn My cents by posting once you get 100 Mycents you can get $1 to spend at Xisto hosting on a package you like!Make sure you read the Xisto read me, and the Mycents topic :P- Ash :D

Welcome to Xisto and I hope that you post more, and help get your myCENTs up. Remember on this site its not quantity but quality.The more you add into your post, the more you get out of it. There are always READMEs and informational guides on the left of the Open Discussion page, and I hope you take the time to read them. Once again welcome, and I hope you post more, become active, and stay that way, to help make Xisto and it is and define its future. P.S. GFX Section needs more posts, you're welcome to show off there.

Hello superjavy welcome to Xisto.com! Please tell us a little bit more about yourself like where your from your interests and all that fun stuff.

Please understand that here at Xisto.com they frown upon one line posts and if you posts small like that you will never get very many points anyway which is what you need to get hosting and the domain here at Xisto.

Just remember it's the quality of the post not the amount of posts that counts.