xisto Community
Ash-Bash

What Online Radio Do You Listen Too.

1) What online radio do you use?I don't2) What search engine do you use the most?Google (Sometimes altavista results are better !)3) What do you use the internet for mostly?Online games (most of the time cs)4) How long do you spend on the internet?average of 5hr per day5) Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider, AOL ect..)?No answer :D6) Do you have your own website?Yes ,but not completely my own.

What's start FM ? is this online radio or private offline radio ? i tried to search on google but got many results which are not relevant to any online radio. atleast in my regional search of google. Which site is of start FM ? or this name itself is in domain ?just curious about online radios so asking.

Well, it's an Internet radio of my country, you can listen it with winamp or vlc media player, the address is here: http://www.startfm.lt/ I think you need to use google translate from Lithuanian to English to understand something :D or you can use the English version it offers, but it's only part of the site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ there is a link to the Internet radio.

Start FM is a non−profit radio station which broadcasts only non copyright music. All the music in our play-list is made by independent bands and musicians who are represented by small non commercial labels.

I found it on the first link on google, so I guess google show different results for different countries and etc. :) Which is a bit a problem, but also a quite good thing..