xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MSimple

Hi To All The Members Of Trap17! Its nice to be here in this forum

Welcome MSimple to Xisto!Enjoy the very popular and active forums here before you go a posting rampage read the Xisto read me and if any questions just PM a moderator or admin or post on the forum.- Ash :D

Hey MSimple, welcome to Xisto.Xisto is the best free web hosting site on the face of this planet. With our new Mycents system, you can earn real money which will then be caclcualted into your account and pays for your hosting account. You are also able to use your money to buy IP addresses, domain names, and bigger accounts such as reseller accounts and VPS's. It's a really great new process. SO if you're ready to join the Mycents and get money for your hosting account, go to Xisto - Support.com/billing and make an account there with the email you used to register your Xisto account here. Once you do so, make sure to wait 24 hours at least, and then the two accounts will be megered and anything your post here or make will be deposited into your XIsupport account.Enjoy :D

Hello MSimple Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs.

You need to tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

People around here are helpful. If you have any questions, just ask. Someone will point you toward the answer for sure.

Welcome to Xisto MSimple, I also can say I know you will enjoy yourself here on in the forum. a lot of interesting topic to pick from I know. also a active shoutout box too which a lot of members enjoy too. Hope seeing you around

Welcome to Xisto, this is a great little hosting community with thousand of members and of course thousands of topics of various kinds. Since some of the members have already filled you on details on what to do in order to get some great hosting here on Trap I just say hi and see you in the forums.