xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xalor

New Signatures Can anyone rate my new signatures?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I began making signatures just about 2 months ago, and have only done about 4 or 5 then I quit for a bit. I began making them again just last week, these are couple that I did. I decided to start learning again so this is the fruits of my new tries. If you would like your own in this style just drop a little response with the render and the size if possible.

If possible can anyone give ratings and critiques of my signatures?

Oh and I also made a couple of avatars, could I get a rating on these also?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Xalor (see edit history)

1. You know what i find funny, its called Black and White, but there is red in it? haha :D . I like it, but i feel as if there is TOO much white space.2. I like it, did you teach that effect to yourself, or did you follow my tutorial (please my tutorial, haha) what you shold do is take the burn tool and the oposite (forget what its called right now) and hilight parts of the render to make it stick out.3. Simple, needs a border.4. Same5. The gloss type thing the upper right of the X isn't noticable enough, and you should make the distance for the shadow 0 so its all around the image, not just on one edge.6. I feel as if this might be better if the forum had more of a gray background, but all the colours are a bit.. random..Over all good job!

Honestly? and I don't mean to upset you in any way shape or form, but dull. eather too much white, on the black & white which I do like the best. Myself I would have used black for the background and white for the other parts and a gray, maybe a Maroon border real thin one. as for the avatars? on a scale from 1-10? 5.5sorry just my own feelings though.

The signatures are magnificently designed although I am not so sure about the X signatures, or the CS3 signature, it is to big and it could be a little less flamboyant with its blueness, I like blue, just not in excessive usage. The top two are definitely the best but they are all pretty good on my design scale, all you need to make sure of is trying to keep your designs clean and in a signature size.