xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint Michael's 7000th Post Party *he forgot the l, so I put it there* jlhaslip

WOOT WOOT, I have just joined the 7000 post club of Xisto and so come one come all to the 7000 post of Saint Michael and remember folks no spamming :P. Although, I should add more to this topic since it would be considered a one liner spam, but bask in my glory as it took me four years, 4 months, 19 days to reach this feet, and so the question is could I reach 10,000 by my 5th year? Not likely but one can hope though :D

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Well, well, well... it finally happened... took you long enough... :PCongrats to you on achieving the near-impossible. (The Mods not banning you for all the Spam you spread around here.):D

7k huh? for the last 3 week I have been reading all of your posted and I only counted 6748 posts. the counter must be off. lol WTG Sir Spam O Lot on your 7000 posts.

WOW SM!! That's all I can say! OH! And of course congratulations 10,000 posts before the end of your 5th year? You can do it!echo you actually counted his posts? You must have been really bored:D

Edited by moogie (see edit history)

Today is a day that shall live in infamy! Let the lesser souls bear witness to a veteran members' celebration of not one, not four, not six - but seven thousand posts on Trap 17. Here, here, St. Michael! I shall sacrifice seven bottles of vodka in your honor (before I drink most of them, that is).

Congratulations SM!!! for all the spam you managed and still posting here without a warning or ban ..... :D

Congrats Saint Micheal, 7000 posts is really a lot, you managed to stay on one forum for over 4 years :P Hope these services will live another 4 years and even more :D

Wow! That's absolutly amazing! How'd ya do it? I have another forum I've been on for a lot of years, and I don't have anywhere near that many posts there, and I'm one of the founders. And one of the more active ones. Always shooting my mouth off in other words. So....like what do you do when you are not posting at Xisto? Do you have a life? :D

Today is a day that shall live in infamy! Let the lesser souls bear witness to a veteran members' celebration of not one, not four, not six - but seven thousand posts on Trap 17. Here, here, St. Michael! I shall sacrifice seven bottles of vodka in your honor (before I drink most of them, that is).

7 VODKAS!!! FREAK-PARTY! Count me in. :P

Sweeetest Congratulations to the Saint of Angels a.k.a. Saint_Michael a.k.a. SM :D

Congrats SM, but please stop with the stupid spam. Didn't you have enough of it? I wonder how much weight you built up with eating that much spam? :D :DOh, and don't forget that the ASMA is behind your feet. One wrong move and we'll blow ya up! :P

Well S_M I just had to go digging up this old topic just to raz you a little my Spammy friend. I now have 6010 most posts to go before I knock you off your can of spam mountain lol jk