xisto Community

This is the design i have been trying to make for the past week, i am good at css, but its just that i dont have the skills to know what a good website looks like.

So here is the url: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ - or if that doesnt work - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

Please comment and give me tips on how to improve :P
Oh and also please do not mention about the lack of content, since i have not got around to doing that yet, since im too busy playing in the snow :D

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/pecky/public_html/irsaver/config.php on line 11Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

You might want to take a look at that error first :D

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/pecky/public_html/irsaver/config.php on line 11

Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

I also found same problem like

rvalkass

You have to check your check your database setting or database user and password. Then try to show us your website.

Remember that, If you are going to show something to others, first check your creation whether it is good or not ?

I also found same problem like
You have to check your check your database setting or database user and password. Then try to show us your website.
Remember that, If you are going to show something to others, first check your creation whether it is good or not ?

Yea check you database, Worse comes to worse reinasll it your DB.