xisto Community
Digitalidad

Does My Art Stink Or What? Rate this pieces of... art :)

Hi, guys!

I see that you're very helpful with rating sites and all that. Well my site isn't ready (again) yet, but I'll ask you to review it soon. Meanwhile, I wonder what the heck is going on with my DeviantArt page. I get hardly any visits and nearly no comments at all *sniff sniff*

Please go to this place and tell me your opinion about my drawings. Some are very old and most of them were made really quick but I think they should give you an idea of my style (if I have one indeed).

And if you can, leave some comments there too. I'd really appreciate your kind help with this. So... Go ahead and shoot! This is the URL: DA page

Best regards and thanks in advance!

Dear friend I have gone through them and they are not bad but really cool one and have a professional touch in them. They are really good one.

Thanks a lot for your comments, contactskn. It's relieving to know at least someone likes my "art". I was thinking about adopting another hobby, like bullfighting or hunting alligators with my own bare hands xD . Let's hope I get some more feedback.

Good luck!

EXCELLENT, one question and help for you try making your pictures with a little more gradient colors to add more realistic to it, photoshop is an excellent program to work with pictures like yours or adobe illustrator. This is just my opinion i just rather see pictures more realiztic got tired of making my own pictures =] cause i felt they looked crapy and every one commented good things about it but i always wanted to know what my art needed. This is good really good im just reccomending for you to add gradient to your pictures is color that goes from one to another ill show you a picture how i recomend you to do your art.
Gradient picutre here

EXCELLENT, one question and help for you try making your pictures with a little more gradient colors to add more realistic to it, photoshop is an excellent program to work with pictures like yours or adobe illustrator. This is just my opinion i just rather see pictures more realiztic got tired of making my own pictures =] cause i felt they looked crapy and every one commented good things about it but i always wanted to know what my art needed. This is good really good im just reccomending for you to add gradient to your pictures is color that goes from one to another ill show you a picture how i recomend you to do your art.Gradient picutre here

Thanks a lot for your comments. I sometimes use gradients, as you suggest, only that as I said before most of the stuff I uploaded at DA were quick sketches. I suppose I should take more time to make drawings better :D Now, talking about gradients, I've seen some drawings using mesh fills (like the ones in Illustrator) and it looks like you can make wonderful things with that tool! Google it!

Nice, I liked the

Golden compass of money

one. This is quiet good. I am also fan of creating that type of arts. It will be great encourage to me. There is lots of good arts. I want to create arts like you which software did you use ? Photoshop ?

Nice, I liked the

Golden compass of money

one. This is quiet good. I am also fan of creating that type of arts. It will be great encourage to me. There is lots of good arts. I want to create arts like you which software did you use ? Photoshop ?

Thanks a lot for your comments, Puneye! Indeed, I used 3D software for that one. It was modeled in Hexagon and rendered in Carrara 6. Oh, yes! The face of the compass was made in Corel Draw X4 and then imported into Carrara for the final render. :P In fact DA is a very inspirational site. You can find a lot of fine art there! :D

Wow, your arts are simply amazing, you seem to be great at it. How can you draw stuff like that? I can only do some stupid stuff and no one can understand them, and I can only draw them in Photoshop. Anyway, really, how do you do it? And how you do the vector versions? In Photoshop, I guess? You first draw the images, than you scan them, and re-draw them in Photoshop or something? There was another guy kinda like you on some of my-language forums and he was also great at these stuff. You can probably do some animations right? Man, you can sell these stuff, they're great!

Hi, guys!
I see that you're very helpful with rating sites and all that. Well my site isn't ready (again) yet, but I'll ask you to review it soon. Meanwhile, I wonder what the heck is going on with my DeviantArt page. I get hardly any visits and nearly no comments at all *sniff sniff*

Please go to this place and tell me your opinion about my drawings. Some are very old and most of them were made really quick but I think they should give you an idea of my style (if I have one indeed).

And if you can, leave some comments there too. I'd really appreciate your kind help with this. So... Go ahead and shoot! This is the URL: DA page

Best regards and thanks in advance!

how does it stink,I have gone through them and they are really cool, Intresting to look at and very unique! good work :D

Not bad at all. Your artwork is very good. one question though, programs or freehand?

Thanks for your comments, Echo_of_thunder!
In fact the oldest drawings were made with a simple pencil on a -most of the times- recycled sheet of paper. :P
I also have in the gallery some works drawn with Corel Draw -vector format- like the one of the vampire guy. (Vectors are so good for printing!)
Finally, I'm starting to use 3D software like Carrara. The handful of golden coins and the compass of money are made with that.

At work I use the same tools, so probably it would be a good idea to upload some of the stuff I make at work too. :D

Best regards!