xisto Community
Spon

Runescape. Yes Or No Who likes Runescape

Do you like Runescape?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Runescape ay? KILL IT WITH FIRE! ... I'm not exactly a fan of it.And nice thread resurrection, whoever did it.

Runescape: a game created by the Jagex company to make money. As some people will know, I used to use runescape. I however got bored with it due to the fact that half of the community are a bunch of snobs. The other part of the community want to trick you or get all your gold. The fighting is very boring. Basicly right click on the person you want to attack then wait. Moving around is also very boring. They do have a big supportive community and it is in no way lacking updates. However after A while it will become boring.

I couldn't have put it better myself. In fact it was for those exact reasons that I quit the game.
Runescape is fun for a while but quickly loses its charm. It's repetitive, tedious, and guaranteed to cause boredom in mentally-stable people after only a week. Speaking of "mentally stable", how many players in the game actually are? You've got people who think chatspeak is cool, people who ridicule low-level players because they're "weaklings" and "noobs", people continually trying to cheat you... I think the point is made.

This game was ruined because of the new updates thet the creators of the game released. They took off the only thing that people can make money off. People killing in the wilderness, where you go into the woods and kill people and you can take their items. They also took the trade limits so if i want to sell you like a pen tahts worth 5,000 i can only sell for 2,000 or 8,000..So i voted i suppose its still okay.

No, no, no and guess what? No. It's a terrible game which has been rendered by 2 year olds. I played the beginning of the game, ages ago. I think I was trapped with a crappy laptop at a relatives house; I was THAT bored. I created my created my character, started playing the tutorial. The tutorial is so stupid. "Cook some shrimp" so I did, "Your burnt your shrimp, move onto the next level". No where the hell is the sense of achievement there? I burnt my shrimp, and didn't cook it probably, but I still get to move onto the next level.People who play it are normally incompetent and stupid, the social aspects are ruined due to that. The "Quests" are stupid and repetitive. I'm not a big fan of Role Playing Games (RPG's) and will never understand the reason to do a task over and over again to get exp points, I believe it's called grinding. All the "Quests" are doing some task for some complete stranger, in return you get something of no significance and you'll probably sell it or throw it away.I honestly do not understand the obsession people have with Runescape, it's a badly made game which has no substance to it.

Yes or No? I say No.Although I know many kids who play runescape (friends and cousins), I never really got into the whole runescape thing. My first impression when I saw the game was "The Graphics Suck!!!". My friends come back at me and tell me it's fun but when I actually tried it, I found it difficult to keep myself interested. There was nothing visually appealing and the "fun" that my friends were telling me about - ya, i couldn't see it. I also heard that most of the users on there now are just noobs begging for items. I voted "It's rubbish" on this because thats what I think it is.

I say No.Here are the advantage-no downloading-free to play-you don't need graphics card-you don't need fast computer ect.Here is the disadvantage-most off it is for like members only-the graphics are terrible-there to many virus-every one trys to scam-every thing freeze and there is always a glitch-the wildy is runied-the updates always interfere with the game in bad waysThere are many good arguments about it but ithink runescape sucks.People who sit playing all the time hsould go find something worth while.I only came here to post it.-reply by nick

I agree runescape lost all the fun when the new big updates came in. Although the game always was pretty bad, it had it's good points a while back. Now I think the game has no real base to it if you know what I mean. You can make money with your gay skills, but that ****ed up, you cant kill for money. And it is stupid when you play for like a year coz your bored, then all of a sudden. Stupid jagex decides that 24mill or something isnt enough for em, and have to install an update to stop people making money off of their game. Who cares, if anything they lost players, now they makes less. Just pisses me off, they took the only good away, now those who play are left with nothing but plain boring hours of hard work to enjoy a worthless item.-reply by Snoop

:) So do you like runescape? :) vote please i wanna see what you guys think.. Come on vote :D
I suppose its OK... but i wouldnt really play it much. :(

runescape sucks and the new hd just makes it suck more i quit a few months ago when i seen people get so serious about the game i thought i might be the same so i quit, yeah there are alot of snobs on it.

I agree runescape lost all the fun when the new big updates came in. Although the game always was pretty bad, it had it's good points a while back. Now I think the game has no real base to it if you know what I mean. You can make money with your gay skills, but that ****ed up, you cant kill for money. And it is stupid when you play for like a year coz your bored, then all of a sudden. Stupid jagex decides that 24mill or something isnt enough for em, and have to install an update to stop people making money off of their game. Who cares, if anything they lost players, now they makes less. Just pisses me off, they took the only good away, now those who play are left with nothing but plain boring hours of hard work to enjoy a worthless item.
-reply by Snoop

I used to think the quest where great till i completed like 75% then i realised why am i bothering with this im wasting time i moved on. the game is good to spare some extra time but playing it all the time you just have a problem, the graphics are terrible i could draw better lol and all the points iguest mentioned i agree with the advantages and dosadvantages.

This is my view on it. it s not worth buyin the membership waste of money in my opinion.

Runescape is got boringand now I don't play it any more it to me is completely and utterly **** I don't like text based games either they are boring I have played final fantsy 11 and it is a great game I loved it I would recommend that to any one its not that expensive and you get 30 days free subscription so go to any good game shop and buy it nowAlso my wow didnt work so I havnt played it but ive heard its very good but still final fantasy is better probably-reply by morale

I've played it before. It's quite a good game, as it uses Java. I love the new updates, it looks better. Now that I don't have Java no more I don't play it now. I think it's a good game, but it can be improved.

i like runescape and i'm level 71 but it does get boring after a while. when you have games like halo and cod and friends to play with you kinda have little time to play it. i think its heaps fun but after a while you just can't be screwed to play it. its a good game though.

i agree runescape used to be good but these are the things that killed it:-no more killing other players in wildy-no more money trading above like 3k which is absolutely nothing-all of this trying to protect newbies. like the wildy trench and **** like that. that is what killed it really. i didn't mind the graphics and the snobs and the noobs its just the fact that it feels like their continuosly getting stricter and stricter. its a little bit of fun having scammers and stuff. its a ******* game for gods sake! and i don't mind dying in the wildy and stuff its all fun. now theres no danger to the game no exciting wildy hunts and stuff its all just ruined.

I think runescape was a good game, but u sort of get bored of it after a while. Getting your level up takes a bit of time and u have to do the same thing over and over again. I think it is just a waste of time. Don't play it!

ahhh runescape.... great game...... that is.... until they killed it.....Your looking at one of the best merchants there ever was..but you can't merch anymore because of the trade limit.... and GEthey have been slowly and painfully killing runescape. they don't have to but they are!! with the graphics updates and whatnot they could have made it great! but no! they just had to do it.. the thing that made me quit runescape was the recent updates. really I could live with the trade limit and everything else but it was the final drawl when they changed the look f the weapons... you just look so ghey now.. the dragon scimy and whip look soooooooo stupidbut they brought BH back which was cool. But I really never got into pking or anything so the wildy change didn't really bother me. but the reason the trade limit didn't make me quit was because by the time the trade limit came into play I had the stats to make my own money.plus I got $250 for my lvl 130 from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ but I kept my lvl 83 because I still play every once in a while.