xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Banana And Butter Milk Should Not Be Taken Together

Hi dear friends good evening how are all of you. Hope doing well with your health and fitness so here are some more tips for you people out there. 1. Today the first point which I would like to mention is that while eating many a times we don’t take care about the tendencies of the food items. So food items with opposite tendencies should be avoided and should not be preferred. Here I mean to say that these type of foods should not be taken together. For example you should not take banana and butter milk together.?post-73445-1232361610_thumb.jpegpost-73445-1232361621_thumb.jpeg2. Just after your meals don’t do hard and heavy work like running, exercise, intercourse etc. obviously you should go for a small walk, that will be good.?These tips which I have posted out here are really good will not cost anything extra to you and will keep you fit and healthy. So dear friends be healthy and fit.?

Hey thanks for such informational knowledge??but if you can then pl let us know what is the scientific reason for this. As I know buttermilk and banana are both good for health and the both work nearly in same direction I mean both are the good resources of potassium even buttermilk contains vary less amount of fat inside and both things are the good for the people going for gym because in gym we need energy and as we know when adenosine tri phosphate(ATP) converts in adenosine dye phosphate(ADP) it releases one molecule of potassium and energy. By taking any of the both a person can manage the required level of potassium in body.

Hey thanks for such informational knowledge……but if you can then pl let us know what is the scientific reason for this. As I know buttermilk and banana are both good for health and the both work nearly in same direction I mean both are the good resources of potassium even buttermilk contains vary less amount of fat inside and both things are the good for the people going for gym because in gym we need energy and as we know when adenosine tri phosphate(ATP) converts in adenosine dye phosphate(ADP) it releases one molecule of potassium and energy. By taking any of the both a person can manage the required level of potassium in body.

Dear friend Abhinav you are correct in saying that both are good for health but as you are an Indian and you have heard about ayurveda and have absolutely heard about (vipreat bhojan) विपरीत भोजन, I hope you might be able to see ?the information typed by me in hindi so what I want to say here is both are good to health and are healthy food but they should not be taken together. If you do so the benefits will be minimised in proportion to the condition when you take it in a gap. That is to say after taking banana you should wait for some time an hour or so if you would like to take butter milk but it is not the case with milk if you would like you can take both together as we are doing it mostly by making banana and milk shake etc. If you have any other doubts then please feel free to ask me dear friend. ?

Hey, thanks for sharing this. There are lots of these kind of stuff which shouldn't be taken together, but I stopped paying attention to it, because of the reason that there are a lot of 'cooking shows' on TV, and once I saw one and it some guy was just mixing everything, he was mixing milk with lemon (which I already believed that calcium and vitamin C couldn't be mixed together), and since than I thought that everything goes along with everything, and I don't care what I eat anymore(what I mix, actually). But anyways, thanks for sharing, that's good to know.

Hi dear friends good evening how are all of you. Hope doing well with your health and fitness so here are some more tips for you people out there.
1. Today the first point which I would like to mention is that while eating many a times we dont take care about the tendencies of the food items. So food items with opposite tendencies should be avoided and should not be preferred. Here I mean to say that these type of foods should not be taken together. For example you should not take banana and butter milk together.

post-73445-1232361610_thumb.jpegpost-73445-1232361621_thumb.jpeg

2. Just after your meals dont do hard and heavy work like running, exercise, intercourse etc. obviously you should go for a small walk, that will be good.

These tips which I have posted out here are really good will not cost anything extra to you and will keep you fit and healthy. So dear friends be healthy and fit.

Well they do say you learn something new every day :P And this is interesting too! :D

Well tell me this much. if it is not a good idea to mix a Banana and Butter Milk together, what about Butter milk Ice Cream? I mean a lot of us do love our sundays, and yes Some of us do love Ice Cream made with butter milk. I really can not see why mixing the 2 would be bad. I can think of other things that would be worse than butter milk and a banana

I stumbled on a wikipedia article and later recalled a forum topic in here which i once wanted to address. But due to lack of proof i didnt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayurveda is what everyone should read before concluding what the original poster claimed.

Its a traditional life science from India and with all due respect, contactskn, not everyone in here practice Ayurveda. Yes, your article is legit but does not apply to everyone in the forum. I am grateful that you share it but your explanation confuse everyone else who knows nothing about Ayurveda.

I'm intrigued. I realize this is sort of an old thread, but contactskn (or anyone else), if you're still around, could you elaborate a bit more on this? If banana and buttermilk are one example of foods that should not be eaten together, what other foods shouldn't be eaten together? Do you have any suggestions for books or websites so I can read more about this?