xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Define Sexy what is sexy to you about your man or woman?

Okay here is a debate for you all here.Just what is sexy in your better half? Is it there looks, how they act? Define sexy. You really can not do that. because each person is differnt in there own sexy ways. Some men and some women like someone who is buffed out to the max. some like that short and dumpy look. some the grung look. Myself I would define it as a woman that is smart witty who likes to laugh and have fun, but who also has her serious side to her. that is family first then other thingsJust curious as to what everyone here thinks sexy is?

My criteria for sexy are the following: intelligence, looks, and personality. Intelligence - being able to carry on a conversation about a topic which 95% of people are completely uninformed on (and having an actual interest in the first place!). Looks - the usual, with an emphasis on eye color and hair. Personality - not easy to explain, it either clicks or it doesn't.The traditional "sexy by looks" does work with me, I can't really comment on whether someone is sexy or not without meeting them first.

Edited by dre (see edit history)

My criteria for sexy are the following: intelligence, looks, and personality. Intelligence - being able to carry on a conversation about a topic which 95% of people are completely uninformed on (and having an actual interest in the first place!). Looks - the usual, with an emphasis on eye color and hair. Personality - not easy to explain, it either clicks or it doesn't.
The traditional "sexy by looks" does work with me, I can't really comment on whether someone is sexy or not without meeting them first.

The traditional "sexy by looks" ,i'm a steady booster of it.The hormone inside me always controls my feeling about sexy......I don't know it's a good or bad thing...

intelligence?I don't think so.It just a excellency of someone,but cannot mixed with sexy.

I guess it doesn't matter... It depends on the people.But in the end sexy is what turns you on. If you ask me it's a combination of fine... bottom, good breast(not gigantic... :P) and pretty face.But the eyes I think are sexy too. Like I said it depends on people.

I guess I'm just weird :P Or perhaps I'm too picky.

Well you're not the only picky one, I too agree that sexy is not only about looks, the way a person thinks and speaks and carry himself it can turn you on or take you to the north pole, so smart and interesting is something that comes to my mind first when I say sexy. If I see a guy and it's good looking that's it is good looking but sexy I have to wait until I talk to him for a while.

And looks well for me is sexy in guy a broad back, nice arms, mmm tall definitely and nice smile.. :P

I think that voice plays a key role. I can't stand very high pitched voices, nor low, man-like ones. I prefer them, a little below normal for women, but just a little.Attitude is also important, he way she moves and her initiative, I like that. And a smile is a plus.Talking about smiling, her face is not unimportant at all, because if you get lucky, is the face you'll be seeing on the other side of the bed the next morning. Or the body you'll be feeling. So if she's cute, that'll be cool.And that stuff we all have heard, you know, that the beauty is in the eyes of who looks... bla bla bla, is also true, some-way. I mean, sometimes my mood affects me and I can't find someone sexy or beautiful. The lack of light and the abundance of alcohol and drugs helps too. :P