xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kagerioshu

Hello Everyone, I'm A New Trap17 Member... Looking to introduce myself to a new community :)

Hi everybody. Let me first say that this seems to be a very robust community! I just recently signed up for future hosting benefits, but after looking around, I can definitely say that I'm looking forward to enjoying a great community along with them. There are so many forums for all sorts of different subjects here that I can easily see myself engaging in some nice discussions... or general chitchat. :PAs for myself, I'm a freelance writer that has strong interest in photography, art, and game design. I'm looking at putting up my own website in the near future that's dedicated to my work in these subjects and some writing as well.Anyways, I'm glad to meet everyone. Hopefully I'll get to know some of you guys pretty well in the future. You'll be seeing me around these parts... :P

Hello kagerioshu....welcome to Xisto. You got it right, this is one of the best communities. And the members here are very friendly and active. So you'll enjoy a lot here. Start posting to join our community. :P

Before that Please make sure read the Xisto ReadMe to understand the board rules and hosting basics. You'll earn some virtual money(myCents) for all your posts. You can use that amount to buy domain and hosting space. As you post more , you'll earn more myCents. Big posts will earn more myCents than small posts.
Register at https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email address you used to register here. After 5 posts you'll see your myCents below your avatar.

Start posting.....All the best for all your future hosting plans :P

I was actually wondering when my balance would show up, and was going to ask about that until I checked your reply. You already answered a question I had before I got around to asking it, haha. Thank you for the information and kind words, xpress. :P

I was actually wondering when my balance would show up, and was going to ask about that until I checked your reply. You already answered a question I had before I got around to asking it, haha. Thank you for the information and kind words, xpress. :P

Welcome to Xisto kagerioshu, I know you will enjoy yourself here. yes we have a large group of some of the most helpful people around. and to answer your question. should show up anywhere from 5mins after your last post to an hour. honestly really never paid that much notice. but should take that like.
Welcome and have fun.

Hi kagerioushu and have a pleasant stay at Xisto. If you want anything to drink, please order in this thread. Tell that you put it on Saint_Michael's bill, he'll pay it. You can buy whatever drink you want, don't worry :P

Anyways, for the other 'serious' stuff, like:

Oh, W00T! C4n I get me get summa these mooCents u h4v3 her3?

Is Sp4/\/\ing allowed overhere?

... Then why isn't Saint_Michael banned?1

Can I have a cookie?

Can I have two of them?

... you can get the answers at Xisto's readme file and for general help about how to handle with the forum, use the help button at the top.

1 — to join the ASMA click here.

Hi kagerioushu, welcome to trap. I hope you enjoy your time here.Just have fun posting and soon you'll be hosting. See you around! :P

Dear friend first of all welcome to Xisto. You are absolutely right to say that you are going to have a good time over here. Just post good quality posts and you can achieve your future hosting deal very soon. First just go through the rules of Xisto so that your posts should not come under spaming. So be aware of that and have fun.?