xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
_Dustin

Newbie Here :p

Hey community, dropping by to say hi. These forums are quite large and looks like there is a nice community going here, I hope I find my way around alright, just found the introduction board. :P My name is Dustin, I am 15 years old currently in high school. I enjoy playing my games, of course, and web editing. I have recently been looking into some programming but so far I have not had a whole lot of time to dedicate to that. I have found this here community and service through some searching, and it looks like a nice large community, lots of forum boards to participate in. I think I'll like it here :P

Edited by _Dustin (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto Dustin, I know you will enjoy yourself here and meet lots of nice and friendly people in out group. yes the forum is big and lots of really good info here we know you will enjoy.

Hi _Dustin! Have a pleasant stay at the best forums for getting info and free stuff like domains and hosting on the whole web :P

Before doing anything else, make sure you register at Xisto - Support Billing area with the same email address you used when you signed up here first. The myCents will start rolling as soon as you pass the 5 posts limit :P

Make sure you read the helpfile and the Readme too so you won't get warned or worse—banned, and frankly, that's bad y'know :P

Also, read these important topics:

How Xisto gives Free Web Hosting?

How to Order Web Hosting for Free?

More about myCENTS - CreditSystem

Earn AD-REVENUE for writing here!

Have fun and enjoy! Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

HI, Welcome to Xisto Dustin. Yes, this is one of the biggest, friendly and active community. Come start posting and join our community. Share us your thoughts, doubts etc... and enjoy the best free hosting service. Already miladinoski instructed what to do next. Follow those steps. All the best :P