xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cemeteryrecords

Iq Test Accuracy How accurate are they?

Well, the IQ tests I believe are quite accurate, even though there's a difference every-time you take the test, different tests, on those online, but those offline when it takes you at least 1-6 hours to do, basically what I want to say is that if you'll take some IQ tests ~1000 times, you'll have an average to some kind of number, so the difference of taking it 3 times or 1000 times, if everything was without cheating wouldn't and shouldn't be to much different if the tests were good enough.I took IQ test in my mother tongue offline, on paper, I got 128, I also tried some online, which didn't need so much time and they were in English, not my language, as I remember, some were 142 and some were 121. It also depends on the mood, but generally IQ tests can tell a lot about how smart you are, how you think, how you memorize things and how you calculate in your mind, how you imagine things and how you think, IQ tests has nothing to do with information in my opinion, one can know a lot about programming and computers, other can know a lot about history, and even somebody can know lots about biology, knowledge has nothing to do with being smart (even though it does, but knowing something what others doesn't know doesn't make you smarter, you might not know what he knows, or have less experience in something he has)In my opinion, normal people have IQ from 90-140, having less makes you less smarter, having more makes you a little bit smarter, but people are generally smart, someone can learn something in two hours, for somebody else it may take 2 days, but they both will know it and usually they both will forget it after a while :D

IQ TestingIq Test AccuracyI personally do not believe in the relevance or validity of IQ testing. IQ testing online is a growing phenomenon, and it is a fair assumption that the person being tested can only be as "intelligent" as the manufacturer of the test. Such tests can also be practiced/cheated. Who defines what intelligence actually is? IQ tests totally disregard the multiple intelligence theory, as their focus is on numeracy and literacy skills in isolation. Is a musical genius for example not intelligent, because of the field in which their outstanding capacity lies?-reply by colourlessteardrop