xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rpgsearcherz

Adsense Going Downhill? Not paying, low pay, etc.

I've recently(last night) decided to log into my Adsense account for the first time in probably around a year, and upon researching an issue I learned a lot about the program.1)They used to pay to embed Youtube videos with their ad code in it, and no longer do?2)Tons of people are complaining about very, very low pay(like 19,000 clicks but $0 earned) and other things like that.3)There are a lot who claim that they are still owed money and aren't banned from the system or anything but still are not being paid.4)Countless people can't even get ahold of Adsense support, after trying multiple ways of contacting them.So my question to you is...Are they going downhill? Have you guys been experiencing the same issues as listed above, or have you had better luck?Also, out of curiosity, how much do you guys make on average(per 1000 views - CPM)? And what is your click-thru ratio to get that much?For example, $3.91 CPM with 0.91% Click-ThruThat's a made up number but I'm interested in hearing yours as well.The reason I want to know all of this is that I'm currently looking into the advertisement(publishing) options to decide which one(s) I would like to go with the most. But I would hate to waste months of earnings to be burned when it comes to actually being paid or something.Thanks guys.

#1. Although I never used the the video service they still have it up on the site and so you still can get paid if you have videos on your website and what not.#2. Odds are they don't have their ads in the right spot or their content is not generating the right ads or something like that, besides today's world people hate ads and 9 times out of 10 they have them blocked so they can't be seen.#3. Well I finally made enough to earn a check and by looking at the calendar I have to wait till March to see it, but after that though I can't really answer why people are having problems with adsense.#4. Haven't had any problems yet and so maybe it is lack of staff and because of that lack of staff it takes time to get a reply.Well if it wasn't against the TOS then I post it but since it is I can't. Many sites recommend that you have more then just adsense on your site to earn your revenue but of it is amazing how much google hates that and so if they catch wind of it you good lose your earnings and what not.

About the video embedding, it does show it on their site, but when you click any links relating to it, it just takes you to Youtube. There's no way to actually get the ads in videos. On the forums hundreds of other threads say the same thing. Most of them *used* to have the videos set up and then they all went blank, so they are saying that Adsense discontinued that program.Can you PM your CPM ratio?:P

Well I just created the youtube portion to my adsense account and added the code to it to my website and it seems to work for me. Of course, I can't click on the ads for obvious reasons and so odds are they either lost their adsense account or did something wrong with setting it up.

Weird, even as of right now when I click on the "Create Adsense" whateveritis on Youtube, it just takes me back to my account...Neither Adsense or my Youtube account are banned either.

Adsense is surely have some financial trouble in recession time. I can see eCPM dropping for most of the bloggers. Besides their famous textual ads looks very bad on web page, so many people are moving to other ad networks. Adsense for Feeds & Adsense for mobile content is not going to pay a lot these days. So i decided to switch to Chitika for product based CPC ads. Let's see if it makes difference to my earnings or not.

I started hating AdSense but I may start using them again. I was a month away from my check being cashed(you have to wait 1month for the bank to 'do' it), and I got banned because some unemploied guy made 65 clicks. I didn't knew how to contact them and I just waited to get banned and than try to get unbanned. When I got banned, by an(as they say) 'serious investigation'(THERE SURE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!), I sent 10 online appeal forms to them. I got answers from 3 of them, that they are reviewing them. By actually begging them to unban me, as I was banned unfairly, they just replied(after the 10th appeal) that they denied my appeal. Oh, and yes, in the bank, they said that I have to pay them $15,l because their bank asked for that money. I didn't knew what to do, so I just gave those fifteen bucks away. Do they even apologised? You probably know the answer of this question. AdSense will regrate this-one day!The small revenue is probably you get irregular clicks, for example, 3impressions and 32 clicks(as I got once), and than you'll get $0. And I know-from an investigation, that they do not pay for every click, they don't even show you the correct number of clicks. And what is this 'max bid' thing? I bet no one in here would say that they got more than $3 per click(I've got $1.4-HARDLY). And we can't seem to get rid of all those sucesful adsense stories, which people use as an excuse to make a BAD designed site with not owning it's own domain and try to sell us books or something. I'm getting sick of AdSense. And what about PINs(Personal Identification Codes)? I'm going to register my neighbour or something!?