xisto Community
alberto

Fastest Way To Loose Weight - And Keep It Off

Most Personal trainers and weight clinical people will tell you some quick-get-slim scheme. Sorry to disappoint you but there is no 'FAST' way. There is only the plain and hard way of serious workouts and healthy foods. And also never take any fast weight lose pills or any other pills, these pills will only do more harm than good. Always, Burn more calories per day than consuming everyday, these will greatly release your weigh and you can actually feel it. Only eat natural and other organic foods that are healthy for you. Eat your food in small interventions throughout the day, rather than having a large lunch or dinner. Take good vitamin supplement, these will get you some energy for the day, but only get the vitamins from fruits,etc. not from pills. Avoid eating foods with large calories like sugar, desserts, breads, pizza, potatoes, rice and sweets. Drink alot of water, these will get you hydrated and they also flush the fat and bacteria out of your system. You can also try to exercise most of the day and doing some gym activity. Or you can go running or even jogging. Walking will never help you, rather than walking you could also go for a hike or biking (mountain biking is good :)). Almost, any sport is good (outdoor sports). Try to get plenty of sleep. It's the best medicine of all. Scientists say that adults need about six to nine hours of sleep to perform your duties correctly. Don't oversleep or sleep too little, you will end up gaining weight rather than lose them.And most importantly learn about how you can lose the weight and try new methods if one doesn't work for you.

I fail to see why running like crazy for 30 second at a time is the healthiest way. And you'll look like a moron who doesn't know how to jog? :P Anyway, the most beneficial way would be to push your durability. That is jogging for continuous periods, or swimming, however you like it. Cycling is also a good way. If you run as fast as you can for 30 seconds, your muscles are going to get tired pretty fast and you have to quit after that, don't you? If you jog/run for long periods, most of the pressure is put on your lungs to give you enough oxygen to burn with, and your heart. You're running with a steady tempo and your muscles don't hurt, you're able to do that for a long time, thus burning more fat than running around like you just got out of a mental hospital. Note, if you decide to jog, first you have to jog until you're out of sugar, your body will then use more fat than it would normally. Jog for at least 30 minutes. If you can't, start small and take breaks. :)

there's always something to pay to get your goal. so, to be in a good and healthy shape need a lot of work. even jogging like crazy Posted Image

as baniboy said, we should start step by step. i always use a routine for that, i usually do exercise inside the house or outside in the gem, both ways, in the first day i start exercising for the first time to 50 and rest for 30 seconds and repeat again to 50, and still repeat that for each exercise i do. of course in the first day, my muscles will hurt a lot, and get tired but the next day things will be better. also every 2 days of exercising, i increase my moves by 25, for example the third day of exercising i play 75 times instead of 50, after 2 days more i play 100 instead of 75 an so on.

in the same time, i do diet that including fruits and vegetable and low food calories. and always eat my last meal before 7 pm and eat nothing after that, i mean as a main dish, mostly if i want to eat something i just drink milk or eat apple or nescafe.

this routine always works for me, and keep me in good shape in a healthy way.

Although I cannot say I have (or had) a weight problem I can give everyone a few tips on how I keep (reasonably) fit. Of course results may very according to your metabolism, but I'm sure that if you follow at least a part of the following tips you will feel and look a lot better.First of all I have to say I don't keep any diet. Mother nature blessed me with a great metabolism that partly explains why I am so thin considering a eat of lot of sweets. And when I say I lot I mean a huge lot :). I do try to restrain myself from eating junk food, but I'm very busy during the day and a normal meal is the exception not the rule. But with the exception of sweets, I don't eat a lot.If you have a car and you use it on a daily basis I suggest you forget you have it. Keep your car only for the trips outside the side. For in-city trips use your 2 feet and public transport if it is a big distance. Trust me... walking is a great tool that helps you keep fit without much effort. I would recommend you buy a pedometer (a gadget that counts how many steps you make, distance you travel and calories you've burned... there are even fancier ones - but a simple one is good enough). A pedometer is a great motivator; even more if you are a lazy person (like myself). If you already walk a lot keep in mind you have to make at least 10.000 steps in order to be considered an active person. Another tip... avoid escalators at all cost; avoid them as if your life depended on it. You don't have to hurry, take your time. Believe me... it makes a difference.The second big thing is sport. Any sport is good, but I recommend swimming. You don't have to be a great swimmer, just remember that when you go to the pool you don't do that just for fun. I know it's tempting on a hot summer day to just relax in the pool, but you really have to swim in order to lose weight. It will also help you get better with swimming. But don't over do it... One - two (better two) times a week is great. Enough to make a difference, but not enought to make you terribly tired. Swimming will make miracles when it comes to your weight.I hope all this tips will help you lose weight and then keep fit. Please feel free to return with questions or feedback!

Jogging is good idea but some people overweight cant do that. I do that every morning but my neighbor can't so for him i have to walk more miles than i can jogg. I don't know walking for 30 minutes or so helps or not. But i see that walking does make mind fresh and is good for health. About burning calories with it ? It'll burn lesser calories than jogging and swimming i think.I read it somewhere that sleeping for some time also burns calories but sleeping immediately after eating will help increase the calories than burning it. Keep the tips coming in on how to keep weight under control.

Hmmm...seems pretty nice.But I was told that for losing weight, you had to run slowly but for a looong time. Otherwise, it will just build up your muscles and you will not loose fat.

the fastest way would be to go to the gym and do plenty non muscle building excecise like swimming, and aerobics. Quit the high calorie fattening foods. A really good diet program will also help. Also this thing of snacking in between meals should be minimised. Because the body should get time to convert fat back into energy but if you constantly have a food coming in the body will have a constant energy source and never resort to burning fat back into anergy. You may actually be adding more fat reserves but snacking in between meals.

How to loose your weight?

Read the whole thread if you want to know the hints about losing weight. But don't just take advice from this forum. Consult to gym instructor or doctor before thinking about losing your weight. But for the sake of asking questions, you can read the whole thread before asking this type of questions. Hope that helps.