xisto Community
saitunes

Relationships Make You Fat Do you agree or disagree? Maybe everyone is different.

that's like saying guns kill people. that's b.s. don't ever think a relationship makes people fat. that is absurd. they also blame it on thankgiving dinners or christmas candy. BULL. grow some juevos and get out and eat right, excersize right and if you truely think the relationship is making you an unhealthy glutten, then maybe you're in the wrong relationship.do you have any choices when in a relationship? if so, your in the wrong one. if your choices are still there, then it's YOU making the wrong choices.nothin' wrong with being overweiht though. i say do whatever makes ya happy. i'm overweight and don't give a rats *bottom*. i eat what i want and i don't ever want to go on a diet where it will limit the foods i like and the quantity if i'm hungry. i'm 6'4 and 240 so i got a little belly on me :( all i know is i want to die happy. and if i get fatter, you wont ever see me blaming a relationship! ahahaha

I agree with most of opinions in this topic, that relationship doesn't make you fat, but the way you live does. When you don't have a girlfriend, you usually try to stay in shape, you eat, but maybe not so often, you go to gym and etc. because you have time for that and you want to stay in a good shape. But it also depends on the personality, when you find a girlfriend, you spend more time with her, you spend less time on your body, because it's not needed anymore, you eat more and exercise less..Also it depends what is your work, if all day long you need to sit in an office near a computer, you get tired at evening, you stop jogging or going to gym, you come home and eat. There are lots of factors, some people just have a normal shape naturally, even though they eat a lot and etc. It depends :( But the topic is really interesting and sounds funny :angel: