xisto Community
odomike

Do You Need A Content Management System? Then Read This...

i think PHP-Nuke in the best Content Management System in the world. there are many Content Management System? but they can't reach to OHO-Nuke. PHP NUKE hase everythings you need . and there are many sites who have installed PHP-NUKE.

CMS systems are awesome.I use one on a daily basis with work... its annoying because its so stupid retentive meaning my grandma could figure out how to use it and she barely knows what the enter key does...(im exaggerating here)Either way CMS makes it simpler to do harder tasks such as mass data input. mass emails. edit users that you want edited and so on make lists of users in your group its countless with waht you can do and its all done by the system and not you (you have to enter the data and click a few buttons)...So in the end ive gotten so involved with CMS systems ive decided to start creating my own and adding the tools and features i want. Then eventually release it to the public and get them to either add tools or suggest tools to add onto it, but having the experience on how to use one and knowing what you want in one makes it simple and easy to use!Home this helps any?