xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

Firefox

but let me tell u whoever ceated the coolwebsearch spyware is very talented man that spyware is eating all the anti spyware softwwareseating lot of system resource just to show search engine

I adore Firefox. I'm never looking at IE with a smile ever again. This is so much easier. Tabbed browsing, absolutely no escaping pop-ups, the themes, the right click options, everything is so much more perfect than any browser I've ever used. Plus, it's fast, easy to use, and it's people friendly. What more could you want?

but let me tell u whoever ceated the coolwebsearch spyware is very talented man that spyware is eating all the anti spyware softwwares

eating lot of system resource just to show search engine

45942[/snapback]

And the person who made cwshredder, the only tool that would get rid of the newer versions of cws, gave up. CWS was getting impossible to remove.

The only problem of Mozilla Firefox is it takes more time than Microsoft Internet Explorer to open but it isn't a big problem... I don't think Microsoft Internet Explorer will become better than Mozilla Firefox because this one isn't an open source browser and Windows won't get anything if they evolve this one... Microsoft just want to get more and more money...Bill Gates ---> (-_- )o?( $$$... More and more $ )

Yeah bill is idiot man he can only steal somehing from mac and tuxwhy didint he tried to make something on his ownmaybe his steyle will be diffrent ;(

The only problem of Mozilla Firefox is it takes more time than Microsoft Internet Explorer to open but it isn't a big problem...

Firefox/Mozilla have some serious RAM hogging issues. If you want a speedier version of Firefox and you're running Windows you could try K-Meleon. It is basically Firefox, but instead of having code which ports easily they use native Windows things.
There is also some guy who makes builds of Firefox optimized for Windows, can't remember where you could get those builds though.

Hmm... what's with using reptiles as browser names? "MoZILLA"... it's pretty creative if you ask me! About Firefox...:

I love firefox and it loads perfectly for me! It has lovely themes and I love the DOM Reader feature! Makes websites like http://www.weblockpro.com/home.php?s=&t= lose their interest! When is FireFox 2 comming out! I would so want to get it!

And I wonder why they offer these software for free! What's in it for them?

~ C o r d i a l l y ,
~ D O O G A

Hmm... what's with using reptiles as browser names? "MoZILLA"... it's pretty creative if you ask me! About Firefox...:

I love firefox and it loads perfectly for me! It has lovely themes and I love the DOM Reader feature! Makes websites like http://www.weblockpro.com/home.php?s=&t= lose their interest! When is FireFox 2 comming out! I would so want to get it!

And I wonder why they offer these software for free! What's in it for them?

~  C o r d i a l l y ,

~  D  O  O  G  A

47548[/snapback]

For one thing, firefox isn't like a video game where thery make verison 1, or 2, or whatever. They are constantly trying to improve the product. Another thing is, Firefox is in someway involved with google now if I'm remembering right, so there's some money right there.

Best browser ever I mean it can even give my crappy dial up modem a thin vail of speed even if it does, allegadly take longer to load up, and to load pictures. but its great I you hate having a cluttered status bar which I do, If you havent already got it I strongly suggest you do, I mean after all it is free and you cant beat that price can you.

I love Firefox....that thing is great. The pop-up blocker works great, and it does load rather fast....usually. SOmetimes It seems to have a bit of trouble, but I'd have to say that in general it's faster the Internet Explorer. The themes and extentions are awesome! I really think this browser is better then IE in just about every way, shape and form. The best part is, it's free! :D

Well Firefox is new name phoenix is that true?

i thought phoenix is another project////

48079[/snapback]

There are porbably quite a lot of projects called phoenix, so it wouldn't surprise me if something reasonably well known project was called Phoenix right now.

But anyway, Firefox used to be Firebird, and before that it was Phoenix.

From what I've heard, people say Firefox is out-of-date piece and lots of other bad things which I am not permitted to say on here.Sorry to those who like it:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what I've heard, people say Firefox is out-of-date piece and lots of other bad things which I am not permitted to say on here.

Yeah, it's been several months since it was released, you can get much more out of date than that!? Seriously, I'd like to know what their browser choice is, could be Opera I guess, not that it's exactly enormously "cutting-edge".

It could be that they were in fact talking about IE, which is seriously out of date, and hasn't been developed since about the release of Win XP.