xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Joker - Photoshop Cs4

This is my first sig in Photoshop CS4 and it has been a while since I design any sigs but I think I did well with this one.

Posted Image

Thats' cool Sig. SMBut the Text looks like MS-office style :) so just add some effects to it, other than that rest of the sig is cool :) Which new feature in PS CS4 you tried for this Sig?

I like it SM and I like the clean simplicity of the text too :)CS4 hmmm? Nice. What did you like best about using CS4 for this sig over CS3?

Did you use the trial SM? Nice sig, quite dark but I love the frosty and (in my opinion) blueish tones.

Thats' cool Sig. SM
But the Text looks like MS-office style :) so just add some effects to it, other than that rest of the sig is cool :) Which new feature in PS CS4 you tried for this Sig?

As if, it may look it, but in fact I am using two different fonts with the text. As for new features that I used, non really, tried out some new brushes and that's about it really.

I like it SM and I like the clean simplicity of the text too :D
CS4 hmmm? Nice. What did you like best about using CS4 for this sig over CS3?

What I like best is that they didn't change to much in terms of how the layout is or any significant changes to the software itself.

Did you use the trial SM? Nice sig, quite dark but I love the frosty and (in my opinion) blueish tones.

Nope full version bluebear and thanks.

The only thing I can criticise is the brushing over of the Joker render , which is a bit intrusive for lack of the right word , but all else looks fine :)

SM: I believe the program is very expensive? I could never ever afford the new version of it... but hey, I have not even got a job and all I do is to go to school so maybe that is the reason.

Well as a student you could get the discounted price and save yourself about $1000 and some change, but even then it is still expensive at about $600. So it is one of those things you would have to about especially if you can use it for a way to make a living.

Thats a cool sig.I was watching that movie today :)
I haven't yet tried CS4 very much, im still using CS3...
CS4 photoshop has 3D, that will make it a million times better!

Photoshop CS4 have no full 3D mode but have limited 3D capability as in texture painting, object wrapping that is all.

@SM, serif fonts spoil the sig. You need to use grunge font typeface to fit Joker's dark attitude and comedy. Overall, the color blends perfectly. Love it!

I'm looking at it, and it always seems as my attention goes to the building on the right, I think you made the building on the right too clear, and it is hard to focus on the true focal point of the signature. Just kind of brush up the building, or do something there, and I think the signature will look complete. The border also looks good..Why so evil SM?Good job.