xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
linkadrip

Hello I'm Tehachapircflyer Aka Linkadrip

Well i have been looking for free hosting for my new domain Tehachapircflyer i'm interested in making a web site based on my RC flying experiences and have searched the internet and looked at many free hosting sites. this one seemed to be the best in offering the most out of free hosting i have tried many and allot have problems. This one is defiantly different to say the least so i thought i would give it a shot and maybe i can get my new domain that i have parked on this server and start building a joomla web site with interesting information on it. i don't want to wast all my thought here so i will save some for other post i'm definetly not new to posting sometimes my spelling sucks, but i do know about posting. thing is this forum site is so vast in different categories were do you start. So i'm new to this type of posting and hosting should be interesting to say the least. :)

Hi linkadrip....Welcome to Xisto...The best free hosting service...yes, your search for best free host ends here. You are at the right place...flexible hosting plans, very minimal downtime and excellent technical support are some features of Xisto hosting. And most important one is very active, helpful and friendly community is here...just ask any doubt you have and we're all here to help you. Enjoy your hosting. You already got introduction to myCents shoutbox.....so no instructions for you :) Start posting and be part of our community....... :)

Hi linkadrip....Welcome to Xisto...The best free hosting service...yes, your search for best free host ends here. You are at the right place...flexible hosting plans, very minimal downtime and excellent technical support are some features of Xisto hosting. And most important one is very active, helpful and friendly community is here...just ask any doubt you have and we're all here to help you. Enjoy your hosting. You already got introduction to myCents shoutbox.....so no instructions for you :D Start posting and be part of our community....... :)

Thank you for the welcome to the forums and hosting. I'm wondering how many post will i have to have under my belt before i will be able to start hosting my domain with the Hosting service? At least it is Different and an interesting forum with lots of topics which is nice for a change of pace to my usual forum posting haunts. :) Edited by linkadrip (see edit history)

Thank you for the welcome to the forums and hosting. I'm wondering how many post will i have to have under my belt before i will be able to start hosting my domain with the Hosting service? At least it is Different and an interesting forum with lots of topics which is nice for a change of pace to my usual forum posting haunts. :)

Actually number of posts doesn't matter here. How much myCents you earned with your posts is important. First go and register at https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email address you used to register here. Than after 5 posts you'll see some MyCents below your avatar.(you may have to wait 4 to 5 hours to see your myCents). After you earn $1.99 go and order hosting package at the same address given above. All the best....start posting to earn more myCents :)
Edited by xpress (see edit history)

Thanks i have had everything set up from the start. So i'll be watching for the My cents to add up. and will be HOsting my new site in no time thanks for the information greatly appreciated. :)

Dear friend welcome to Xisto and have fun out here. What I think is that is the best part of Xisto that you feel free to express yourself and earn for your good opinions thoghts etc. And if your posts are good, you will earn good for your quality posts. Don't ever spam out here. ?And give good posts and you will be hosted soon. ?Please do read the rules carefully. Best of luck dear friend.?

Hello linkadrip and welcome to the last free host you'll ever need. Xisto is the greatest free host I ever found and the support here is awesome. The members are great and you'll have a good time here. Just make sure to follow the rules like no spamming the site with one liners and stuff like that. Read the announcements to keep you updated on the latest news. I see you have your myCent up and working so no need to talk about that. If you have any questions just ask. I hope you like it here and deside to stay.

Hey, linkadrip. That seems like a cool website. I have a forum about flying: here. Anyway, not getting off the subject, read everything the other members gave you above. It might be a lot, but it will help you along the way. I promise. Also, here we are big on no spam! Try and stay away from one liners, but from your intro, I don't think that will be hard for you. Have a great stay at trtap17, I'm sure you'll love it. Good luck with your hosting, although I don't think you'll need it. This is where I got my first TLD for free, so here at Xisto anything is possible! :) :)

Hello linkadrip!

Just here to welcome you to Xisto and wish you good luck. :) Take a look at other repliers posts, I will not repeat the whole thing. No reason for that. You have also already started adapting here at the forum, so all I can do is to wish that you enjoy your stay here.

See you around!

Bluebear, Norway.