xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Help With Mycents seems I am losing some

I would request a bit more patience because OpaQue has been trying to find the bug. Once the issue is fixed OpaQue will create a topic for it...

For now members are requested to send support tickets regarding their mycent loss so that we know who is losing credit and how much they are losing. What a member should do :-

Go to Xisto - Support.com and open a ticket

The first ticket should contain your forum name and password, link to forum profile,email address used at trap and billing system. The amount of credit you lost.

When you notice that you have lost more credit, open the ticket you first submitted and update in that the amount you lost.

This will help OpaQue :P
Ty Velma did all that last nite. no more losses today but no gaining any also. :P Oh well if I know OpaQue and the tech team they will figure out this glitch and correct it.

I lost $12 according to the forums, but as far as I know nothing was lost in Xisto's billing account. Should I still put in a report?(I could be wrong - I may have lost the money and just don't remember. Honestly I can't remember how much was in there to begin with. I just bought my hosting and didn't check since then,lol.)

Mine got 30 cents deducted. I think there is a inside rating system according to the value of our post, I don't know who is rating it bot or admin. But i guess its all about our posts

Mine got 30 cents deducted. I think there is a inside rating system according to the value of our post, I don't know who is rating it bot or admin. But i guess its all about our posts

Any post that is deleted will lead to the credits for that post being lost. Bear in mind that when your cents reach 100 they are flagged as being "ready" and 100 (or multiples of 100) will be sent to your Xisto billing account. So if you have 140 cents then after the mycent update you will have $1 in your billing.xisto.com account and 40 "mycents" here at T17.

Look through your posts and see if any have been deleted, i imagine a mod would PM you to make you aware of the fact but just check through your post history on your profile. Anything that gives an error page has probably been deleted for one or more reasons (usually lack of content, one liners etc... often dont contribute much unless they are asking for advice etc...)

If you are still in doubt PM a mod and ask if any of your posts have been edited or deleted. all copied content that is found not to be inside quote tags (and trust me, its easy to spot copied content!) will be edited by the mods and put inside the QUOTE tags, anything inside these tags does *not* count towards mycents so if you or a mod edits a post in this way then you will also loose cents.

The key is that we are getting "money" for nothing really. But the forum's growth and size earns xisto money (through some method, there may be ads, i dont know. My adblocker blocks them all silently :P ) so we as members need to generate this growth and popularity through brilliant content and posts.