xisto Community
Ruben

Samsung Omnia On verizon... I have a question

HI guys. Right now I have a question about the New Samsung Omnia on Verizon. When ever I am typing on the internet with it, it freezes up, and I have to type too slowly! IF I type too fast, it will mess up the whole word. :) Anyone know how I can fix it?

right now l am typing with it, and it lags. i can't type fast at all, because of i do, it will screw up the word. i have tactic feedback in. is that the problem? below i will type sometbing fast, and you'll see what happens.it will never shpw jp rifhr. idol how harshl roses. y

Verizon Samsung OmniaSamsung OmniaI charged my Samsung Omnia through my USB port on my computer today. After 2 hours I disconnected my Omnia. It has the time frozen and it still has the power cord symbol at the right top still active after it has been disconnected. I can't cut it off or anything. Do you have any suggestions or is this Samsung Omnia a piece of crap.-question by Patrick Rayford

Crap. I could punch myself right in the face for buying it.  No matter how many times I realign the stylus I can't get a "p". Really? I'm gonna need a "P" every once in a while! It's almost like the border of the screen is shot and won't respond unless I curse and poke at it repeatedly.

I have it on lock, in my handbag...It click click clicks. I don't want to hear it click click click. Yet I still want to hear my calls and messages. Vibrate you say? I don't effin' want it on vibrate. When it's locked, it should be locked. 

You have to hit the "action" button in the middle to unlock the keypad. What? Ugh.

The hardest thing to do on this damn thing is make a phone call. Unless you don't intend to and then it calls away! It calls everyone on your list - at random. It's the devil, I tell ya!

-reply by De Anna

I've been playing around with my friend's Samsung Omnia, and I have got to say its one of the worst and most annoying phones ever, well not as bad as my LG Venus, life's good is so not true with that phone. I would try using the stylus with a little more force than tapping, because of its resistive nature it cannot work without pressure. You can try calibrating the settings, its mostly because of the processor and Windows Mobile itself. You can try going to Verizon and seeing whether they will do anything about it. Its a slow phone, I don't know the actual processor, but its not comparable to the RIM Blackberry Storm.

How do You download Pictures From Omnia to Mac?Samsung Omnia

I have been sitting on my computer for 8 hours and I still cant find my pictures on my mac/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley7.Gif! I have my phone connected to it and it is showing but the pictures are not there. If there are any tips at all please help me!/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

-question by Madison Dolenga

I have one and I have it turned into a cricket and it works fine for me and I'm a big man if you want set it to write in mode with the pen and does the job. Samsung omnia i910. Best phone ever under 100.00 

-reply by Ron G

Transfer Photos to computer etcSamsung Omnia

Hi, I like to ask how to transfer photos from the samsung Omina 1800 to my computer also is there anywhere you can write address on the mobile 

Help

-reply by Rosie

GT i8000 : how do I stop auto dial-up to internet/emailSamsung Omnia

I have discovered that my phone is using up credit at a steady drip when the phone is in standby and not being used. This appears to be due to the phone being registered as attempting to use the internet and being billed 6p every 2 hours. I am assuming this is some sort of 'scan for new mail via dial-up - is there a way of limiting access to either 'only on request' or 'only via wi-fi' to ensure I have some credit for when I do need to make a call.

I'mon T-Mobile at the moment and so far they are only dealing on a basis of billing record details , not resolving my problem

-question by Jeff Seddon