xisto Community
Arv_M

Anyone Else Hate School?

i agree that most of people after finishing school after some time only remembers school with some kind of joy, because usually with time you tend to forget bad things happened to you and they are not so relevant anymore, maybe even becomes funny.. And in general it becomes a fun part of your live, same maybe with studying, people remember college, universities, because for most it's a lot of activity and not only study study study :DPersonally, I wouldn't like to go back to school, maybe for just one lecture, but I finished it some time ago and I'm happy I did. :P

high school, god good moments, a few advice work your buts off in high school guys, learn as much as possible cause once you get in college your going to miss every single friend you had in high school, college is hard when you dont learn how to read properly and take notes and drive. with ought those 3 good luck having an easy time in college, as of right now i have to work, go to college part time cause i cant afford college because of my bad grades, and hating everyone who did a better job than me in high school because they receiving tons of money and having their time of there life when in reality its hell for me. so dont abuse high school you will miss it.

I also don't like school .Until now,i often have nightmare about school.The most familiar case is examination.And i could not get any answer,that make me feel very tremble!Sometimes i will wake up with a start,with lots of cold sweat!But,school make me up to a new level,and let me leave prior poor life.So,i don't like it,but i don't hate it.I suggest you should learn knowledge in school,although you hate school!sincerely :DGood luck to you:)

I hate high-school also. BUT I will push myself in my final years whether I like it or not. I go to a Catholic-CoEd High School, it's a reasonably bad school. They get hundreds of thousands in funding althought by the next year you don't see any changes been made to the school.Our computer system is weird, we are all running computers that cant even bootup in less then 8 minutes, literally. The internet system is worse. Google is apparently in our blocked websites list at school.And aswell as WikiPedia. The source of all knowledge. They are complaining about plagiarism from the site. But if someone copies the information its easy to give them a fail.Our subject selections are about 3 times less than our surrounding schools. the content been taught in the current subjects i'm doing is limited. I'm doing 4 units of IT and which is 2 years worth in 1. We are actually doing the same thing in both year levels. Our school is the worst of the worst.

High school was fun. I got to socialize with my friends and all of that jive. Most of what I learned in high school was very simple stuff. I took AP classes and as long as you show up to class and pay attention, everything is good. I can't say that I was self taught, because the calculus BC stuff my teacher went over seemed a lot simpler when it wasn't read out of a book. However, in college, I dislike the school part. The people are great, the society is great, etc, but studying all of the time is a lot of work.

The thing is with out School there would be many problems in your life, For one you would not be able to get a job another would be that you would be so bored at home because you would have nothing to do, A bit like being ILL for ages and no one to talk too :)

I don't hate it or love it! There are friends there which make going to school sorta fun but then those teacher, students, test, assignment, subjest and all those other crap that doesn't want to you to go to school!

I swear I know a LOT of things, but everyday I learn something new... I hate school too, everyone does... but I love knowledge, I read a lot and often "wiki tour"... the wiki tour is a thing i like doing, I read a random article that caught my attention, then after reading new doubts pop up.. and well i search those doubts and read more articles... I can read for hours and hours and it never gets boring. Seriously its amazing how you can be reading about Manatees and end up reading about The Challenger and then 5 minutes later you are reading about Lance ArmstrongWikipedia rocks! School sucks =)

I definitely don't hate school. It's a great way to make friends, and I know it's better than having a job, except for getting paid of course. I have a lot of fun every day at my school just being with them. And the teachers aren't that bad either. It is however becoming quite boring at school now because I'm in my exam period. So I am not learning anything new... All and all. I think school is probably one the best periods of your life :P

Does anyone else here totally hate school?Your thoughts?

No, I don't hate it. In fact I pretty much love it. I love the feeling I get when I accomplish something and I'm recognised for my strengths. Sometimes I don't enjoy it, I'll admit. When I have an English Essay due, a few Global Issues Assignments and Maths to complete it would be so much easier for me to just give up and not go to school. But then what would I do? Probably sit at home on the computer all the time. School gets me off the computer and out somewhere I can enjoy myself. School is aslo a great space to develop friendships. Where else would you have six hours to spend with your friends?

When ever I feel like giving up on school because it feels to hard for me, or I feel to pressured to accomplish high grades I always remind myself what school is really for. It's to train us up so that when we leave school we can contribute to our community, our national and perhaps our globe. So if you're failing or struggling in school, really, it just means you're not ready to go out into the world and that you just need a bit more training. A little off topic I know, but then again it's my thoughts on school.

their many who hate school , the all are my friend are only.we all hate the bschhool because it takes our fun time .we all want time to play with each other .we love to be with each other did you hate school