xisto Community
OpaQue

**** Read Before You Post! **** THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR HOSTING CREDITS

Guys I'm gonna post a skin for an invisionfree forum which I helped make. I will have a tutorial I wrote, and so it is mine. ;)I gotta say, thank you so much for ending my search after 5 years to try and get web hosting for free.Whenever I write something on a forum, it will be long, and good spelled, so it is easy it read, and explains well.THANK YOU SO MUCH. You have no idea how much I appreciate this. If I had 2 million dollars, I would give you one million of it!

e,Dear Administrators:
I have another question in addition, that is, Can I post a article that translated from another language?
will it be deleted??

i would like to see a respons to this question too
because if you translate it is like you made it :D

if it's an original translation, yes. what i mean by original is that all sentences have to be original. also, when translating, make sure english is spelled properly and the grammar is good. if a moderator or admin happens to find your translation or even part of it as duplicate, you will get a warning, and if caught doing it repeatedly, your account will be suspended.if you are unsure if it has or hasn't been translated yet, run the article through copyscape before posting it.now if it's not an original translation, you can still post it, you would just have to use the quote tags and credit the author or source(usually good common practice)

Are we allowed to download a PDF of an instructable/how-to and upload it to this site SO LONG AS we created it? I just finished one in instructables.com and I want to put it here.

i am not understanding what you want to do when you say upload. you want to upload a pdf here? where? do you mean you want to convert the pdf to text and post it here?if you created a pdf, why not just post a rewritten excerpt and post a link to the pdf?i have never heard of anyone uploading a pdf here before. i guess that's why i am a bit confused what you actually want to do.with that said, tutorial have the same rules as any other post here. original content ONLY. a good rule of thumb is that before you post something and are questioning the originality, take one line and google it. if google shows the exact words being indexed on another site, then it isn't original. even if there is unoriginal content posted here, it can still be considered original if the content from the other site isn't indexed yet.these rules are primarily based for seo purposes i believe as google devalues unoriginal content and it hurts the forum when unoriginal content is posted.if you don't get an answer from a mod, then do what you like. the worst that can happen is that you get a warning. big deal :)the only problem with that is you will have to bring back your warning level to 0 in order to collect your past due mycents you have accululated while you had a warning level

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)