xisto Community
OpaQue

**** Read Before You Post! **** THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR HOSTING CREDITS

hmm. most websites do have this approval system. its pretty good so there is no tutorial spamming and no unneeeded tuts. i usually get most of my GFX tuts from dutchdesignz.com. i heard that Xisto also has some cool GFX tuts so I might try a few out maybe even make one myself. my only tut interest is GFX tuts and i only go into other ones if they're interesting to me. but thank god thiese forums have this because this would have been out of webspace already. lol.

You get Hosting Credits by posting on the Xisto forums, you can see how many hosting credits you have by visiting to frontpage of the forums. Once you reach 10 hosting credits, you can request for a web hosting account.
hope this helps,

-whyme

i took a look around the page, realy i didn't see where is the conter for credit. it is because i did't write nothing till now or i don't know to seark for?
i think that should be an empty counter for me, not?
may be somebody will tell me why, or may be i shall discover by myself :angry: ?

At the top of this page, where it says: '> Free Web Hosting, No Ads > CONTRIBUTE > Tutorials' - click on 'Free Web Hosting, No Ads'.

thanks, Tyssen, i thing that i got the ideea! if i am corect, after the first last posting i got 1.3 credit points. it is not bad , will be easy to get my subdomein name :angry: at least i hope.

Depends on a couple of things, but usually less than a day.The things it depends on are the availability of a Moderator or Admin that is knowledgable on the topic at hand, the complexity of the Tutorial because it requires that the Mod read and check the Tutorial against their sources, do a Plagarism check, try to duplicate the code to confirm it works (or not), correct a typo, reset the title and or description as required, might involve a PM to the author (or two) to check something out.See what I mean? A really simple, straightforward tutorial could be approved in minutes, but others might take a couple of hours of clock-time.

Credits for any posting are determined by the quality of the posting. The same applies for Tutuorials.

e,Dear Administrators:I have another question in addition, that is, Can I post a article that translated from another language?will it be deleted??

Ummmm...I understand with the images thing, but, do they have to linked? I mena, if they are small do they have to be? I'll post up my tuts now but i will provide links to them just in case :P but, if I am allowed to, I will add back in the pics :D

So follow those rules.If you don't you could be banned and I think after having a hosting account no one would like to be banned.I am posting the posts according to those rules,so I would request everyone to do the same thing.