xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Google Mx Rerounting [resolved] I am lost big time.

Okay I am lost and I hope someone here can help me, because I do not wish to send a ticket in on something as what I feel is as stupid as this. E mailI have set up or Think I have set up right 2 accounts with my site. I have tried sending mail to both of these accounts having the going through my site since when I got the logic plan they gave me that. Well it says it could take 48hours and well now we are going on day 4 and I have yet to get mail that I sent or any other mail on these accounts. I am really lost here as what I did wrong or doing wrong. If anyone knows how to set this up please let me know as soon as you can.

Assuming you followed the instructions on the google page (just select cpanel as your host and its real easy, shows you what to click, what to enter and where etc...) then you will just have to wait for google to confirm it all. Remember to confirm you own the domain, I chose to upload the file they specify, real easy that way and instant. Still gotta wait for them to check the MX records and confirm that though.

If all else fails try it again. It may just be you made a mistake or didnt follow the instructions carefully maybe google is having a slow day, regardless good luck I hope you fix the problem

If all else fails try it again. It may just be you made a mistake or didnt follow the instructions carefully maybe google is having a slow day, regardless good luck I hope you fix the problem

thats what must have happend. re did everyting and working fine now. I talked to a friend also that had this same problem and he too had to do it all over again. must be a google problem