xisto Community
mrdee

What Happened To Credit Notice? [resolved]

I see that tghe forum has had a sort of facelift.However, I wonder where the message has gone which shows you your credit.That always used to appear on the top, and now it is gone.Or does that have anything to do with that Mycent system?If it does, what do i have to do?I am nor sure I understand that system.I would not like to go to a zero or negative credit without realising it.Someone, please help.

Like the announcement had stated with the introduction of the myCent system, the credit system has been phased out and you will have to use your myCent account to continue hosting. You can set up an account and you pay monthly using virtual money earned through the myCent system. For more information on how to sign up please refer to this post...

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/

There will be no hosting credits that go negative but rather you have to earn enough myCents to pay for your next month of your hosting package.

the new Credit System version 3.0has been undergoing testing for some time now and will be replacing the old "credit" system.
By now, you should have been registered under the MyCents/xistoDollars at the https://support.xisto.com/ site in anticipation of the new system which earns MyCents for your Posting rather than "credits".

Read the announcements. The transfer to the new version 3.0 in pending and failing to register a new Hosting account for the version 3.0 will cause you lots of grief, possibly your entire site. Use the same email for the version 3.0 account as you use here.

Is the new credit system online? I registered to Xisto yesterday, but for some reason I cannot buy a hosting package. Did anyone buy a hosting package or do will still wait for it to be fully working?

@adriantc: what error did you get when ordering? if you just registered, you need to wait 4-5 hours for the forum and xisto billing to synchronize your mycents and kick in. it seems it has already kicked in for you since your earnings are already showing. try again but just make sure you have enough funds to purchase the package you want. otherwise you'd just be told you have insufficient funds or whatnot. if your funds are not enough for an annual billing, you can get hosting on a monthly billing cycle instead.

@adriantc: what error did you get when ordering? if you just registered, you need to wait 4-5 hours for the forum and xisto billing to synchronize your mycents and kick in. it seems it has already kicked in for you since your earnings are already showing. try again but just make sure you have enough funds to purchase the package you want. otherwise you'd just be told you have insufficient funds or whatnot. if your funds are not enough for an annual billing, you can get hosting on a monthly billing cycle instead.

When I tried to order the Logic package it requires me to enter a domain - which I don't have not (yet) want... I just want to keep my old subdomain with my old website running...

I see that tghe forum has had a sort of facelift.However, I wonder where the message has gone which shows you your credit.
That always used to appear on the top, and now it is gone.
Or does that have anything to do with that Mycent system?

If it does, what do i have to do?
I am nor sure I understand that system.
I would not like to go to a zero or negative credit without realising it.
Someone, please help.

Like all the posts pretty much said, hosting credits are no more, but if you would like to see how many hosting credits you have, just log into https://support.xisto.com/ and you can see them there. Either way it don't matter since now this system is all about MyCent's and nothing else. There ae various MyCents topics covering everything you need to now about the system and so check them out in order to get yourself into the new system.

When I tried to order the Logic package it requires me to enter a domain - which I don't have not (yet) want... I just want to keep my old subdomain with my old website running...

you select the third option in the domain selection and then type in the sub domain in the first text box and then Xisto.com in the second one and your set.

Like all the posts pretty much said, hosting credits are no more, but if you would like to see how many hosting credits you have, just log into https://support.xisto.com/ and you can see them there. Either way it don't matter since now this system is all about MyCent's and nothing else. There ae various MyCents topics covering everything you need to now about the system and so check them out in order to get yourself into the new system.

you select the third option in the domain selection and then type in the sub domain in the first text box and then Xisto.com in the second one and your set.

Thank you! I don't understand how I didn't see that! :)