xisto Community
contactskn

Online Typing Job For Free Is there any of such kind on net.

Dear Friends I would like to know whether there is any site providing the job work for typist and paying for the same but it should be entirely free I mean to say they should not charge anything for registration or membership etc. If there are any sites of such a kind really tested by you people out there. Then will you be able to let me know the same. Thank you dear friends in advance.?

I had been wondering the same thing but the problem is if it were online then the stuff probably has already been typed up unless they are sending transcripts or something through the mail. Only true data entry type work I know of would be at a medical clinic/office but that of course is not online. There may be some where you are typing what someone says I suppose but I know many are scams so be careful.

want to start asapOnline Typing Job For Free

Hi

I am in Australia,Melbourne,I have heard about online earning and have lot of time in home with internet I have visited many sites but they usually ask money for registration or for web set up or for any kit, Thats why I don't belive this.

I want to visit Office of such online earning companies personally to start up with, and get more confident and can suggest my friends who are in different parts of the world and in Australia itself looking for such opportunities

I want to know more about online typing works,Email forwarding works,and other different methods of online earning,but I want to have personal visit in Melbourne offices if any to start as soon as possible.

Thanks with regards 

-reply by Puran Khandka

GREAT!They offer jobs for programmers! This is really great for me!But I doubt there are online typist jobs...If they want you to type and online text, you just need to ctrl+c ctrl+v.

GREAT!They offer jobs for programmers! This is really great for me!

But I doubt there are online typist jobs...
If they want you to type and online text, you just need to ctrl+c ctrl+v.

I lol at this but hes got the point usually they might need others to type things form paper on to the network, these is about the only way i know that will work if people require typing, also the requirements for typing are around 72 wpm + in order to get a good job anywhere. Ill see what that website has to offer though, sounds interesting.

There are many freelance sites which act as middle men between provider and requester. Some of these sites ask for money from provider or requester or both. So, the quality of jobs offered depends on this. For individual freelancers looking for short term projects, getafreelancer.com is the best place to find them. They have many types of jobs posted ranging from programming to data entry, translation. For more complex and competitive long term projects odesk.com is the place, where they even offer qualifications through various online tests. Both the sites don't charge any fees for joining, but charge fees as commission if and only if the projects are accepted.

How to join online typing to start earningOnline Typing Job For Free

Hi,

I am in India, and I had heard about online typing jobs. I have lot of time in my home with internet. I  want to know more about the procedures of online typing work and email forwarding job.

-question by Deepa.and

About online typing jobsOnline Typing Job For Free

Hi,

I am an Indian, and I had heard about online typing jobs. I have lotOf time in my home with internet. I  want to know more about theProcedures of online typing work and email forwarding job.How can I register with them?and Can I get enough payment as I wish?

-question by Arun P Dev

Online typing jobs are less. There are other similar jobs like, Forum Posting service companies are good, they offer minimum 10 cents per post, easy work, easy money.There are a lot of freelance sites offering jobs, article writing is minimum $5 per article, try them, good luck your online jobs!!

I need a writing job online!!!!Online Typing Job For Free

It's been like couple of days I've been trying to search for an online writing job opportunity. However, most of them, likely 90% offers wonderful pays but would require you to subscribe, log or register and pay for an activation fee, and 10% laid real impossible cards. Being a student, I wish to start dealing with online busness particularly writting jobs, without any expense. I believe there could be something out there because I'm eager to use my skills in writing while earning from it. 

-reply by krizy

LEARN HOW $500 DaileyOnline Typing Job For FreeHow can YOU Earn Thousands of Dollars Each Day?Simple - you need a mouse, Internet and $6 and ... YOU COULD BE MAKING THOUSANDS!All you have to do is ... CLICK! Yes - it's THAT SIMPLE! Click...$500, Click...$1000 - Easy, right?What do you need to make money ?1) with Internet connection. You have a computer, right? It can even be a computer in an Internet cafe or library - it doesn't matter.2) The second thing is money of course. But all you need is $1! Yes - you can start trading with just ONE DOLLAR! You also need our membership but now we have a promotion now and it's dirty cheap!Directions on how to orderAll you need to do is to order for this package1) have a libertyreserve account2)pay $5 to this account u04369003) in your memo type send me the packageThat's all if it dosn't work for you then call me a bastard.Thanks-reply by Wilson

Need a typist jobOnline Typing Job For Free

I m a honest and a good typist and need a internet online/offline typing jobs and earn money, I m not able to give money on registration so that its easy if its free. please help me out if u can.

-reply by hicas

Yes there is...Online Typing Job For Free

Dear friend,Read every word thoroughly:This is not the kind of a permanent bar, restaurant, supermarket or aCafe jobs you are looking for. This is an extra cash in hand jobs likeWork from home but it pays you. No dodgy at all. This is somethingSerious that pays you some amount and that's for sure. Copy and paste the above link in the search bar, atleast have a look atThe first page that you see after going on to the link. I think youMight have heard about the PTC (Pay To Click) things.This site is allAbt that.This gives you the introduction abt the site and how it worksAnd how it pays you. You will accumulate the pennies for the someExtent of time. As you grow your skills on it, without a doubt you canEarn a lot from it. If you don't believe see the forum and the people'sDiscussing abt their earnings.I don't want to boggle you with the paragraphs and paragraphs ofWriting here. Go to the provided link and watch it yourself andAnalyze. Many people have made thousands and thousands from this site.You also can make it but you need only two skills here I.E mathematicalAnd the logical. And also the consistency is most required. Don'tSetback seeing the earning in a pennies, cents or whatever. Thats theReason y I said you to have a consistency. Serious deal!!Bye