xisto Community
Ruben

Flight Simulator Forums Need Help For A Domain

OK, I can tell that you have registered fstalkzone.com, and that someone else registered fs-talkzone.com the previous day. Legal action though may be a step too far. How did they come to register the address before you? Depending on how and why they registered the address will determine what action can be taken and whether you have any rights over it.

I have the recite. It was was my domain, but somehow later on it became the Japanese guys. Someone got it for me, and I repaid them for it. It was mine, but somehow while it was in the acceptance stage, it was given to the wrong person. The admin admits to giving it to the wrong person.

First of all, good to see that your domain name's been sorted in my enforced absence (computer issues, woohoo...). Any update on the slip up with the domain being given to the wrong person? :)Nice idea in using the dashed name as the actual one, and redirecting those who use the non-dashed domain name. It does mean that you needed two domain names, but ah well. Given that you've done the work for it already, both names are yours for a year, so you'd might as well enjoy them. :)

Yah, anyway, I don't have fstalkzone.com anymore, for it was bought with a fake credit card from the admin of a forum. I really didn't like that mistake, but hey, what can you do?