xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

k 300i :) ...anyway I think there're 2 types of mobile phones:1- mobile phone with foto/video HQ cam , memory card and other stuff (you should buy one if you got the money)2- just mobile phone even a monochrome one is good(but really ..you can't say it looks cool ;)) so there's a "normal" phone with text messaging and agenda and calculator, some sounds and that's enough for a phone ;) ..after all you bought that one cause you use it just as phone..

I have a new HTC Touch Diamond. Its a PDA Phone with Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional that has been uppated by HTC using their HTC TouchFlo 3D navigation which is extremely finger friendly. With most PDAs you have to use the stylus to carry out most tasks although this makes it very easy to use, it has a stylus as well. Lots of people have complained or looked down at its low battery rating however I can assure you this is no issue - I dont have to recharge for 3 days. I usually keep the screen off when I am not using it and the high speed USB cable can recharge you phone at the same time as connecting it to the PC. Even though it lacks an expansion slot it still has 4.2 GB total space ;) . Its a great phone and I have also been brief on its features. Its also worth its price (525 euros with Route66) since most PDAs start from around 300-400 euros.

Currently on a Motorola e398. The software is really slow and the ports is bugging me. Planning to change to Sonyericsson K660i or the new G502. Wanted to go for motorola RAZR series phones but kind of worry on facing the same problems i have with e398.

Just got my sister's old BlackBerry Pearl 8100 after she upgraded to the new iPhone 3G.

Posted Image

It was a little awkward using the keypad at first since I had always been used to a standard cell phone keyboard but after a few days you can just fly on the thing. Applications are numerous and easy to come by, I've found http://www.blackberryforums.com/ to be the best place to look though in terms of software and support. Any other BlackBerry users?

I use blackberry too! I've got a blackberry 8120 and I love it because of wifi, I also use opera mini because its own browser is a bit slow. Actually I'm writing this post with my blackberry.