xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

Some people have very nice phones.What i don't get is when someone gets a new top notch phone then in 3 months change it again for the next best thing. ? I dont understand A phone is a phone right. I only get hand me downs from mates. They get a new phone like i said then after 3 months get a new one. So i ask them for there old one. Works everytime lolAnyways as of now i have a sony ericsson k610i im not sure if its any good but it seems to have some nice features on it and does the job for me.

i have nokia 7250 too. I like Nokia phones. Very hardy and user-friendly. My friend drops hers all the time and it still works fine. I had a Samsung phone once. It was a flip phone and it's monitor died after about half a year.

I have a LG Electronics CU575 (TRAX). Honestly I don't care what it does as long as it acts like a phone.Tuxxy sweety.....your phone scares me. Especially when you set it to the ring tone I'M using! ^_^

I am getting a Nokia 6020i or something on Wednesday. However, I will be using this phone for a short time becasue I plan to buy a Nokia 6233 ^_^ I just hope that it can cope with my daily life of being tackled :P

for guys who worry with their old phones...I am in your group...I have my 4 year old Nokia 2100. ^_^ . The small phone with enough features... But pressing the buttons will become tricky in due course.. :P But overall a good phone.

I have 3 mobiles:-<They are kinda listed by its date of buying>1. Nokia 11002. Nokia 33103. Nokia E50The E50 is a damn good mobile for a vry low price. It has a EGPRS Connection Net Connect. So it is very very very fast. I just downloaded XMen 3 on the set. It has a 2 GB Mem Card. It just downloaded in 1 and a half hour.

ohh man, most of you are lucky. have new mobile phone and always update as following latest trend.Nowadays, i still use 4 years generation ago: siemens s45. but i wont be upgrade it for undefined time, except its broken.

I have a SE w580i its a very good phone, but my next phones must be a nokia I think.

Sony Erikkson W810i does the job, I don't need it for media because i have an 80gb ipod classic though itunes is the most flawed software ever so im using other programs other than itunes because i unistalled it and now cnat reinstsall it because it comes up with an error which isnt a problem (like it just made it up to get out of being installed)

I got it 2 years ago in August, Its a Sony Ericsson k750i quick share, it was reasonably amazing until earlier this year when i dropped it and the camera stopped working (abit random!?!), It's quite reasonable, it takes quite abit of ruff and tumble, the screen stays clear in bright light and the keys are easy to see in the dark due to a backlight. The games are amazing considering its a phone it comes with tennis, Aero mission 3 and puzzle slider (which is a bit naff). The blue tooth sends files with an astounding rate and normally its the other phone that can't keep up! The infa red (yes it has both) sends files at about 17kb a sec, i don't know if thats good or bad i don't really use it.

The problems:
The phone weight quite alot, nearly 100 grams.
Battery life is good to begin with but you need to be charging for 12 hours or you'll start loosing life.
The joystick in the middle likes to become less and less responsive, with LIGHT use you'll notice this within 5 months, so its almost impossible to enjoy the games.

http://static.meilleurmobile.com/images-product/mobiles/204.jpg

So thats my phone, hope you liked it ^_^

P.S I'm not sure how to get a picture in the actual post, but theres an attachment and a link for all those interested.