xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I have a cheap one Motorola C118, it only cost me $80.I don't see the point of all the added features if you just TXT and Call People, a camera does come in handy every now and again, but also if i wanted to take pictures i would use my Good Digital SLR, not a crappy Cellphone camera.Don't get me wrong Features are good, but if you don't NEED them and just want them, then its a waste of the Extra cash that you pay for them

I have been using Nokia 2100.

ya... i know its a bit old....with all the phones rolling around...

Have been using this for the past 4 years and my father had it for 2 years before that.
its a nice one...hassle free.... Virtually unbreakable... i guess i have dropped it around 1000 time and its still up and running.
Have got requests to change it for long... but i am going to have it atleast for an year or so...

Below is the link for the phone from Nokia.
http://www.nokia.com/en_int/about-us

I always keep changing phones. I had the SE K608i, then a random motorola, then the LGU8360, and now I have the samsung z400i. I want to get a new SE flip/slide phone but the new ones are too expensive. My new phone is really old, and really scratched and I dropped my SE k608i and the battery died.

I have a Sony Ericsson Z610i (Blue). Kinda 'girly' you ask me? Yeah - I DID want the Black one but since I got that mobile for FREE why shouldn't I take it? Rather that blue thing (girlything) than my old Nokia ;DSo yeah... I want the iPhone with more features... Or perhaps just a hacked iPod Classic (or whatever those small things were called...)

I have a SE W200i. I like nokia. But, somehow this phone is also good. You are getting almost all of the features of high-end phone for a cheap rate, Walkman, camera, FM Radio, Internet Browser, Games, Organizer, Gallery etc. all. Anyway, I want to buy the Nokia N-gage also, since I am a gaming freak. In the features point of view SE rocks and Nokia's quality is good.-nemoboy

Right now, I've got a samsung z400. Its really good, the cameras ok but not many apps, games etc. for it...I really like the Sony Ericsson W910i, it looks really good, and I also really like slide phones.

I now have a LG Chocolate (Version 2). I really like it because i really like how it is a slider. It is sooo much easier to answer the phone by just sliding it rather than folding it open. Also, because it is a slider, you can do a bunch of operations without actually opening the phone. You can just unlock it and read text messages, play music, etc. i really recommend it and the phone is quite durable.

i have my favoruite which is cheap but still powerful nokia 6070it has really great features the most important to me is the FM integration within the mobile..though a great disadvantage is that it has VGA camera and less memory...only 3.5 mbthats i have changed my mob its great...i love it ALSO TO mention about nokia N 72 which i have just bought its great ....it has real player ....good camera....good sound...more memory ........it rockz...great mob pplz :P

I change phone like every year with allways better technology but my price range is ? 120 or less...Currently I have a Sony Ericsson Z530I- Mp3-Player- Bluetooth- 0,3 MP Camera Crap.....- BlackI think I am going to ask (and get....)A Samsung J600- Mp3-Player- Bluetooth- 1.3 MP Camera A lot better....- Black/Grey..Greetzz

I own a SonyEricsson W950i, and I can tell the difference between my old Nokia 6280 phones and my new one. I have always been fond of Nokia and their phones, but having experience three of Nokias phone and two SE phone, in comparison it's like the difference between night and day, I've got more problem with the Nokia phones that I think as a customer should have with a phone. Thats one of the main reasons why I turned down the new Nokia N95 when i recently needed a new phone.When you buy a phone, you need it to be reliable for filling your needs. When a phone starts dropping calls and import data as contacts and saved sms disapears from the phone, yes you go to your phone shop and asks whats wrong with your phone.For an exemple my dear Nokia 6280 I had for about three years, was away for firmware upgrades and repair three times the first year. I am aware of, When Nokia 6280 were street released it was famous for having alot child diseases. But it felt for the fifth time in repair that the phone had more problems that I as a paying customer should accept. When I complained in the store, they offered me a Nokia N95, but I had to pay 200 euro in upfront to keep paying the same subscription as I had. They ensured me that this phone should give me no more phonetrouble headache. Instead of paying the upfront, plus the monthly subscription, I choosed to cancel subscription and bought me a W950i without subscription for 200 euro.I'm having zero problem with my new phone and its working like a charm.

I used to have a Sony Ericsson K750i, but I got a Nokia 6085 today.It looks alot cooler, but the only problem with it is that there's not much storage space (can only get 2 mp3s at the moment; but ill probably just need to compress them for it work properly.)Anyway the iPhone looks amazing, wouldn't mind having that or a iPod Touch.