xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

My cellphone is Motorola v360.
What made me decide to buy it: low price for what it offers - microSD card slot (most important :D ).., camera (quite poor quality, but hey, it`s there :lol: )..and of course, all other features common to "modern" phones ^_^

Here`s a link to a description of the phone: http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_v360-1058.php

I have W810i Se BluetoothAttractive LookCameraMemory card Optionlong time betryMedia PlayerTimerRadioInfraMem Code512 Mb RamMMS / SMSFile Managerand more and more , i think w810 is very nice for me :lol:

I am currently using the Sony Ericsson K800i , the simple reason why I got this phone was because of its camera and the design of the phone. On top of that, it has a very good imaging capabilities which was my sole reason why I got this phone

I own the Moto A780 . It is a linux phone ,with GPS capability . It also has a 1.3 Megapixel camera. When i decided to buy a phone i was looking for something with mp3 support and 1.3 megapixel camera . Though there were many other options available, i was really forced into buying this one. It is a touch screen model, with dual monitor. You can use the phone either with the flip open or the flip closed. The functions it supports with flip closed is about four to six . One major drawback you might notice is the absence of FM. Softwares may not be easy to get. But there are couple of forums whose members develop applcations for this device . That does not come in as a surprise for me as it is MOTOROLA !!!! About the battery charge , it lasts about 15 hours for me with approximately one hour music . So, people who do much with the phone might need an extra battery to go with the phone. personally ,on my phone the bluetooth does not turn on easily. I have to turn on the device two or three times , to turn it on !!! One big plus point is the physical toughness of the phone. I am really impressed with it. I would have dropped my phone on road atleast 20 times until now. Out of this at least 10 times , the phone fell down with the flip open !! But nothing more than minor scratches have resulted .. So, it is the toughest phone i have seen !! Atleast compared to my previous 6600 !!If you are not a big fan of heavy phones , and prefer sleek models instead, this is not your kinda device !!! Here are some features to summarize : Heavy , Big, excel files, .ppt ,html support , mp3 , linux OS , 1.3 Megapixel camera, ... Comes with real player and opera too ..

I have the Nokia 6680 phone, one of the latest nokias (came out a few weeks ago).I chose this phone mainly because of its wireless earphone and wireless keyboard extensions, but also because of its excellent software related features such as realplayer, bluetooth, mp3, 1.4 Megapixel camera, 3G, high speed internet (for a phone) and alot more. The only disadvantage was the limited default phone memory. (I had to buy a huge memory card)Also, its not like one of those bulky heavy phones - its light, and easy to use :lol:Overall, a great phone in every way.

i had a nokia 8800.. meh, stoopid phone. it might look sexy but in terms of functionality its cruddy & no use to someone on the go because the battery life is awful.I now have a samsung D600, i know its an old phone &nothing compared to the looks of an 8800, but its VERY reliable, &i lovee it cos u can put privacy on almost everything so you dont have little mutt's going through your things. LOL x

noka is v.reliable, Nokia was the only brand i used up until i was fourteen, then i used sony eric. &that was shyte back then, now im on to a samsung. still dont know which brand is best but its prob safer to say its Nokia.

My favorite would have to be virgin mobile probably because i havevabe them right now. the reason i like them so much is because the freedom that they five you when you order the plan after you but one of their stylish plans. Because it is prepaid yup don't have the regular month to month plan that always hogs up your money and you-always have to spend money on sometimes minutes you will not use. But with virgin mobile you just okay anytime you want to buy minutes and they also have penny texting as well which will also save you money so really penny texting s the best, but overall all pre-paid rocks!

All I have currently is the crappy Cingular C139 untilll I have enough to buy a really nice (Like 300 Dollar one) Like the blackjack since it has these Specs. * Microsoft? Windows Mobile 5.0 Edition * Cingular Music, Cingular Video and MEdia Net capable * Mobile versions of Microsoft? Office applications * Windows Media Player? 10 Mobile * Bluetooth 2.0? wireless connectivity * Simultaneous voice and data capabilities * Quad-band world phone with dual-band UMTS/HSDPA * Slim design PDA with full QWERTY keyboard * 1.3 MP camera with 2x zoom and video * Microsoft? Direct Push for real-time email delivery * Mobile Outlook?, Word?, Excel?, PowerPoint?, and PDF support * Email - Xpress Mail, Good Mobile Messaging, ActiveSync, and more * Synchronize your desktop and calendar wirelessly * Hands-free loudspeaker and microphone * Instant messaging capabilities * Fast loading full HTML web browser * Weight: 3.5 ounces * Dimensions:4.4 x 2.3 x .5 inches * Talk Time: Up to 5.5 hours * Standby Time: Up to 11 days * Dual-band domestic UMTS/HSDPA - 850/1900 MHz * Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE - 850/900/1800/1900 MHz * 220 MHz TI processor * 128 MB ROM / 64 MB RAM * Large 2.2" 320x240 65k color screen with backlight * MicroSD expansion slot supports up to a 2 GB card * Bluetooth? v2.0 for up to six Bluetooth connections simultaneously * Warranty: 1 year on the phone and accessories * All talk, data and standby times depend on network configurationIt is "Fully Loaded" as they say kinda big though...

My name is Warrockers_Of_America...I have an LG from Alltel!! I beleive that Alltel has the best plan. You can add any 10 persons you want on your friends list from any network and call them for free. I live in Ohio so I personally get awsome service because they have built alltel towers in my area. Another good feature about this great plan is that you may call anyone on the alltl network for free. Even if they aren't in you top ten.

I have the phone on the right in this image. Posted Image That is the mobile phone that I have.

Edited by Warrockers_Of_America (see edit history)

I have NOKIA 3660, Symbian, but it sucks now, that is pretty old mobile phone now... Soo i wanna ask you some question... Does anyone know some program for Symbian 60 Mobile Phones that play MP3 music when someone call me? Becouse i can play MP3 music on my phone, but when someone call me it ringings Polophone melodies, and i wanna Mp3 music that is ringing when someone call me.... Does any1 know some program? Or that dont exist?

I recently bought a LG 8500, also known as the 'Chocolate'. Yeah, I gave in to what the media perceived it to be. It is a nice little phone with many cool features, such as TV, XMRadio, GPS and more... However, when browsing the internet you wil, every so often, get a "403: Forbidden" message. This will not go away until you turn off your phone and turn it back on. It's quite annoying.In total, I'd say I love the phone but I do wish they could change that annoying "Forbidden" message.