xisto Community
hertonsils

Another Addition To Your Community.

Hey everyone.I'm hertonsils, I'm 20 years old and from Australia. I'm currently a student at university studying a batchelor of business and in my spare time I enjoy web design and creating and running various websites.I'm also a movie buff, music lover and love having drinks and hang out with with my amazing group of friends.It's nice to find this forum and I look forward to meeting many of you in the future.

Hello to Australia from Canada...Welcome to the Xisto. Please review the Hosting Application reply I submitted and follow the instructions found there.

Well hello mate!Welcome to Xisto. Do Australians really refer themselves as "from down under...?" I only heard once from a stranger whom I played poker with in Las Vegas. But all he could be doing was bluffing :)I really cannot fathom that the seasons are reversed from the northern hemisphere, the toilet flushes counter clockwise or majority of the land might be unexplored. But whatever misunderstandings or misconceptions of each other, here in Xisto we are one in the same--we are here to discuss with topics that interests us and affects us.Take a look around and don't feel hesitant to ask. Searching our forum is the fastest way to solve redundancy. Refer to Xisto Readme for quick introductions to our forum and our free web hosting.Looking forward to your participation. :)

Hi hertonsils! Welcome to Xisto. A warm welcome from xpress! Already some great people welcomed you and had given you instructions. So I have nothing to tell you. :) Just follow them. As you are already started posting, you might have experienced how friendly our community is. We're happy to see another active member in the forum. Post more and be a part of our community. Share anything, and ask any doubts you have. We're happy to help you.Happy posting...enjoy your stay at Xisto..... :)

Hello hertonsils and welcome the best free host on the internet. As you can see this is a awesome community full of great people. So stick around a while and see why I think that. I see your all set with you mycents so I don't need to cover that. Just post good posts and your all set. If you need anything or have a question just ask us.

Hey everyone.
I'm hertonsils, I'm 20 years old and from Australia. I'm currently a student at university studying a batchelor of business and in my spare time I enjoy web design and creating and running various websites.

Well hello there hertonsils and welcome to Xisto. It looks like plenty of members have already introduced you, but you see, as I am the most amazing member, my introduction is the most important. I'm just kidding, I'm not that egotistical (and that was an outright lie, I am that egotistical).

I'm currently a student at university studying a batchelor of business [...] I'm also a movie buff, music lover and love having drinks and hang out with with my amazing group of friends.

I am a computer science major, I have no time to watch movies seeing as I'm always on the computer, I practically listen to the same three songs over and over again, and I have no friends to hang out with. I think we are going to get along great. :)
Kidding aside, your introduction is well written and intelligent and therefore I very much look forward to reading what posts you may contribute around the forums.

And now if you excuse me I need to get my order...

May I take your order? :)

Um yeah, I'll have a number two, no pickles or onions. And does that come with a medium or a large fountain drink?

Would you like some fries with that?

Yeah, oh you know what could you make that two orders of fries?

Hello and welcome to the world of Trapsters hertonsils

Sorry for my late reply, it seems like everyone always replies before me... well, it does not matter. Everyone has already filled you in with the basics, so I will not be redundant. Just remember to keep your posts up to quality, and try to avoid one-liners as they are considered as spam. We do not murder you if you write a one-liners, but try not to drown our whole forum with them. :)

SO new members are... new, haha but I am sure you will enoy your stay here. Nice to meet you and good luck with everything. :)