xisto Community
Crowe

Hosting Question

I have a hosting question for those who can answer.

Well, my hosting account still says that it is pending. How long do I have to wait, and how many posts do I need before it becomes active? I am not sure about it, so I thought I would post here--if this is the wrong section, then I really did not know where else to put it.

:)

If you signed up using the myCent system as long as you had enough Xisto Dollars to cover the plan, it should be set up within 5 hours. You will receive an email notifying you that it has been created.

I have the email, and I looked it over again. I think now that it is still waiting to be processed--or at least that's what something said in the email.

OK if it is being processed then you should be receiving another email shortly that says your account has been set up.

I have a hosting question for those who can answer.

Well, my hosting account still says that it is pending. How long do I have to wait, and how many posts do I need before it becomes active? I am not sure about it, so I thought I would post here--if this is the wrong section, then I really did not know where else to put it.

:)

It takes longer for people who are using the mycent system to get approved because an admin needs to preview their request and make sure that is is legit, and not a faulty request and such. It can take anywhere for 5 mns, to a couple of days for them to review everything, and set it up for you. Just be patient, it is well worth the wait, imo.

With the new system still being worked on all new hosting accounts will take a few days depending on the workload since only a couple of people are only accepting or denying hosting accounts at this time and so the backlog of account is going to pretty big for awhile and so expect some delays in getting your hosting account approve.