xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
err

Digital Slr Photo Camera which is the best

I like Nikons. Great lens quality.I had to settle for a Panasonic FZ18 though. has an excellent Zoom (18x optical) and shoots great pics if used properly.Does anyone know how to use this for shooting macros ?I am slightly confused ^_^

hey i would have to recommend either cannon or nikon because those are the only digital SLRs i have used :P if you are interested in HDR pics, than i would recommend cannon because of their auto bracketing feature, it takes multiple exposures at once!try em out!

I guess I would have to Say Canon for me. Specially with the New DSRL's that they are releasing like Canon 5D Mark II or the 7D, both which shoot Full HD Video, they are pretty amazing, specially when you consider shooting video with good Lenses. Times are definitely changing for DSLR's and video camcorders!

There is no such thing as the best company that makes SLR.It all comes to personal prefernence. Most people I know uses Nikon but personally I use canon for my own personal reasons..(i found the canon to be easier to hold) what really matters is the lens; it doesn't matter how good your SLR is if your lens is crap. so yeah..thats my 2 cents

I love Nikon and Kodak. I own a Kodak and am fully satisfied with its performance. My friend who is in the print media field and he is having a Nikon which is some times used by me also. So I know the performance of Nikon is also ultimate.

I'm not going to say either way about the D70 because I haven't researched it, but you might want to check out the D5000 (Nikon). It's available at costco.com for a very reasonable price right now. I have been researching this very topic and the conclusion I've drawn is Nikon is currently going to give you the best bang-for-the-buck between the two. I like Cannon a lot and have been using a point-and-shoot that acts a lot like an SLR at work. I don't recall the model number but the monitor swiveled around nicely and a pair of Sanyo Enloops (AA) lasted at through at least 500 pics and several days or even weeks between charges which impressed me greatly. But I've been looking at the D-SLR cameras thinking of buying my own and I like the Nikon slightly better than the Cannon, but you won't go wrong with either. Good luck and let us know which you choose.

Well i have only owned one digital slr and that would be the canon rebel.I loved it for the options it gave me, its real simple yet you can do some professional shots with it as well. But its not fair for me to say it is the best digital slr since i have yet to try others.The reason why i went with the canon rebel was because my friend had one and he also had a Nikon. Out of the two he recommended me to start with the canon rebel, so i went with it. I may try nikons next or get the newer canon rebel, i cant make up my mind xD

Well i have only owned one digital slr and that would be the canon rebel.
I loved it for the options it gave me, its real simple yet you can do some professional shots with it as well. But its not fair for me to say it is the best digital slr since i have yet to try others.

The reason why i went with the canon rebel was because my friend had one and he also had a Nikon. Out of the two he recommended me to start with the canon rebel, so i went with it.

I may try nikons next or get the newer canon rebel, i cant make up my mind xD

One of my friends owns the Rebel as well and I got to handle it very few times - he's very possessive about it! From what I've seen it's really good and easy enough to use.