xisto Community
Spyda

Sickest Apartment Ever

BE warned... The images in this thread may make you puke.

Below, are images coming from one of the dirtiest apartments, period. I know a lot of people claim theirh ouses are dirty at times, and need some titying up, but none of those can even compare to the filth that the following apartment is in. I am asotnished at how somebody can be that filthy and let their house become so much of pig pen. It's ridiculous, and these people don't even deserve to own their own place if they are going to keep it in a condition like this.

Posted Image

See all the pizza boxes? How hard is it to picth those in the trash when you are done?

Posted Image

Yes... another pile of trash

Posted Image

I truthfully do not know what that is on the floor. It looks like some kind of chunky mold, or feces of some sort. I can't really pinpoint it exactly though.

Posted Image

I do not want to know what is on the toilet seat.

Posted Image

A very mold computer keyboard.

As you can see, the hosue is a complete disastor. I feel bad for the people who will end up having to clean that place up. I can tell you right now, I would not walk into that place, or clean it even if I was offered a million dollars. Actually, I'd prolly walk into it for that amount, but not clean it :)

Despite how incredibly gross that apartment is, there were a few things that actually impressed me within the images:Picture One: Notice in the first picture how they managed to put at least seven of those plastic drink cups neatly on the table? That's pretty impressive, considering they could have just tossed them all on the ground like everything else happened to be. Makes me wonder why they bothered though. It sort of looks like they are going for an "organized mess" in the room. I mean, look at how those pizza boxes are stacked. Now that's obviously not by accident :)Picture Two:That is actually pretty gross, but since after a close inspection, I noticed that it was in fact their bedroom. The fact that I could recognize those tell tale head/foot boards impressed me. No idea where they sleep though, certainly not on the bed, or even on the couch or chairs in the first picture. I'd say, they could push the crap off their bed, but seeing as what's on there, I wouldn't want to know what is growing between the sheets by now. The mental images are disturbing me, so I'm going to move on to the next picture.Picture Three:Gross, gross, gross, gross, and did I mention gross? Okay, I really don't want to know just what that crap is that I see in the picture. And I'm going to just pretend that I didn't see all those empty toilet paper rolls, because if I see that, it might just tip me off as to what that corner is really used for. Kind of impressed by the high-heeled shoe though. Does that mean that a woman lives here? And actually eats all that junk food? It's almost refreshing to think of a woman that isn't on a strict diet. Not refreshing enough to get past the pure grossness of it all. And I think it hit me. That's the "other" corner of the bathroom shown in the next picture, isn't is? Gross...Picture Four:Come on, say it with me now... You were totally impressed that this house had some kind of cleaning product, weren't you? I certainly was. Even if it's empty, it means that someone thought enough to buy it in the first place. That leaves me with the kind of hope that they might actually want to clean that house. Though, it might actually be too late for that, and the house might be better off abandoned and burned. Though, seeing as it's likely in an apartment building, probably not practical. Picture Five:Hasn't anyone taught this person that a keyboard isn't an ashtray? Besides that point, I was rather impressed to see the random Coke cans and empty bottle of Gatorade or something to that effect. I was starting to worry about this person's diet, but seeing those lets me know that they have more than just take out and delivery food. They also have vending machine drinks! It adds to the wide range of food groups there. Plus, varies the nutrient values a bit. Plus, it might mean that they walked to a vending machine. Though I feel sorry for that vending machine, and any person, animal, or thing that happened to cross their path on the way there.Wow, I didn't expect to write all that much, but whatever, I like to hear myself type. Thanks for the incredibly gross pictures :)

My Mother-in-Law let you take pictures?:) j/kThat is GROSS!!!! No human being should live in such... checks Thesaurus... squalor?... nope... a mess.Call the Health Inspector and fumigate that place.

It looks like they come to this place just to deposit their trash. I can see why the cups would be neatly placed on the coffee table as they probably sit on the couch and just leave it there when they are done. As for the stacked pizza boxes, I guess they constantly put them on the same spot and grab some pizza and when the box is empty they just put another box on top. I really wonder how in the world they get around that place without falling or tripping, maybe they have a hovercraft. I can not even imagine how that place must smell as well with all that trash. It must be filled with a more disgusting odor than a dumpster that is for sure.

Posted Image

A very mold computer keyboard.

Never mind the apartment, this sets my blood boiling! This is a ridiculous fire hazard, a complete disrespect for such great technology and a sign of being a slob... well, the last one, you could have inferred already :)

As you can see, the hosue is a complete disastor. I feel bad for the people who will end up having to clean that place up.

Seeing is believing, so they say but for me, smelling is believing. So far, it doesn't look too bad (note the keyword look) Although I do suppose I would really puke if I get a whiff of that place.

I can tell you right now, I would not walk into that place, or clean it even if I was offered a million dollars. Actually, I'd prolly walk into it for that amount, but not clean it :D

Yeah, the shanties here are in a much better state, honestly. God, how much of a slob lives there? I'll clean that place for a million dollars, though. I mean, sure, it's gonna take a lot of effort but I suppose I could clean it in a week or two. A million dollars is still a million dollars, despite what's happening right now :)

Yeah, the shanties here are in a much better state, honestly. God, how much of a slob lives there? I'll clean that place for a million dollars, though. I mean, sure, it's gonna take a lot of effort but I suppose I could clean it in a week or two. A million dollars is still a million dollars, despite what's happening right now :)

I would probably even clean it for a few thousands dollars. All you really need is a few shovels, gas mask, and a dumpster. Of course it may take a bit to clean the bathroom but if they pay enough I would just buy new appliances and stuff. Imagine how sick some outside person would be if they tried to live there for a weak. The people eating all that and stuff have gradually been exposed to that environment as they created it but someone else could probably become very sick as I am sure there is plenty of bacteria and viruses waiting to find a host.

Ooh, I never thought about the smell of the place. That has got to be disgusting. Plus you're right, the bacteria and viruses that have got to be living there, just waiting to infect an unsuspecting victim - yea, not something I'd want to face. But for the right amount of money, plus the proper safety and cleaning gear (no to mention something like a gas mask to stop the smell and other nasties), then I'd probably take it on for a large chunk of money. I seriously feel sorry for the neighbors to this apartment though, because they've got to face the dangers of these people more than others, I would suspect.

I think this may just be a hoax. Come on guys who will live like this? Maybe if we saw some pictures of the actual person living there it would be plausible, Like if the guy was over weight and couldn't move and had to get food delivered to him then yeah maybe. He would just eat, drink and smoke where he laid then toss all the rubbish around him.

Eugh, this is even worse than my room loli think there are rats living under all that rubbish its a disgraceanybody could be that lazy and thoughtless i guess the guy/girlbetter ring up the house doctor to sort that out :)

This is absolutely amazing and it cannot be real, it just couldn't be. Proof? Look at the third picture: What THE HELL are those things on the floor and could a reasonable living being (e.g. a human) actually live in something like that?

And if it's real then I suspect that someone lives there constantly, I think that maybe they live somewhere else and go overthere for the weekend or something like that. I can remember that I saw this somewhere on the net (it was submitted on Digg.com I think), and there was a picture of the woman who lived there and she looked fine (though looking doesn't have to be true :)).

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

A picture is worth a thousand words. These set of pictures really burn me up. Im not a neat-freak, but lok at the mess! Who would actually live in a dump like that? I dont think anyone would clean that up even if they were offered a million bucks, at least certainly not me. There's no telling what could be living or growing in a dump like that. There could be fungus growing on all the straws of the soda cups. There could be mice living under the mattress. I certainly would not sit on that toilet, and WTF is on it?How can you take a bath in that bathtub, and how could you even live in a dump like this? Just thinking about it can give me nightmares.This house is only good for one thing: A dumpster. On Halloween it might be good for a sick-smelling haunted house, I dont know.The fact is, this place should be inspected by a health inspector as someone said above. They must have violated some sort of rule.

I think this may just be a hoax. Come on guys who will live like this? Maybe if we saw some pictures of the actual person living there it would be plausible, Like if the guy was over weight and couldn't move and had to get food delivered to him then yeah maybe. He would just eat, drink and smoke where he laid then toss all the rubbish around him.

I dont know. There are some pretty disgusting, and slobbish people out there. I mean it's a hige wolrd out there, you cannot really assume that nobody has that much lack of self-control to let their apartment rot like that, correct?

I think I saw something like this on Oprah a couple years ago. It was a really bad apartment, out of shape, looked like *BLEEP*. The funny thing is the person who owned the apartment looked well groomed, and you really couldn't tell by her appearance that her apartment was in such a sicknening state.

Oh my freaking god that is absolutely disgusting. I can't believe that anybody could ever live in that kind of situation. Eurgh.At least I can show my parents these photos next time they complain about the state of my apartment.

Oh my freaking god that is absolutely disgusting. I can't believe that anybody could ever live in that kind of situation. Eurgh.
At least I can show my parents these photos next time they complain about the state of my apartment.

Hehe, that's a good idea. When they are all complaining about disgusting the state of your room is, just direct them to this thread and tell them, "At least it doesn't like that that :)"

hahaha indeed...that's absolutely disgusting, but I'd totally clean it for a million dollars...er...I'd try. I've cleaned a lot of disgusting stuff before, though, admittedly, I've never seen anything anywhere near as disgusting as that.