xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Best Member Of Trap17 who do you think is the best

Yesterday I had some problems setting up a domain name here in Xisto.com and one member came to my rescue. told me the deal of how it is very simply without going into all the geek talk. This got me to thinkinking, Who do you feel is one of the most helpful and best members here in Xisto are and why?Myself I have to say it is jlhaslip As I said above jlhaslip has helped me many times and never gone into all the techno talk and made it very easy to understand. WTG my friend.

Everyone's going to be slightly biased, at the very least, in their choices for best members of Xisto.I don't have a personal favorite, but I do know for a fact that there are some notably-fine members that actually make contributions to discussions as well as help members. This list will be edited many, many times as I realize how many people I forget :lol: :Saint MichaelJlhaslipAnwiiPrincessTikiTrueFusionShadowXrvalkassSonesayServerphVelmaGalexcdOnScreenWaterMonkeyElectriicInkKansukeKojimaBuffaloHelpBlueBearkobra500travstatesmanbthaxorwillielwggThere are a lot more people that are deserving of having so much informative input, and we have a lot to learn from each other. This includes regulars, old members, and new additions. I don't think that we have a best member... but there are a lot of candidates and unsung heroes. ^_^ P.S. Hopefully I didn't spell anyone's username incorrectly... and if I did, sorry.

Edited by rayzoredge (see edit history)

Seems that rayzoredge forgot one name on their list, so I guess I had better add his.rayzoredgeThanks for the compliment, Echo_of_Thunder, but I was just doing my job, not as a moderator, but as a member of the community here at the Trap. And you are welcome, of course. Glad to help.This is what makes this place so great, people helping people.

I wouldn't consider myself the best member based on the list that was provided, I consider myself a good member I do what everyone else does and that is keep the place good and friendly for everyone to enjoy. Along with providing some information and some support along the way the only great members are those who support the forums by spreading the word of trap and letting others know.

Thanks for the compliment, Echo_of_Thunder, but I was just doing my job, not as a moderator, but as a member of the community here at the Trap. And you are welcome, of course. Glad to help.

you're in the top 3 for sure. and no. you don't do it because your a moderator....but for more important reasons that just seem a natural ability. you should learn to take a compliment because i'm sure the majority of people agree...it ain't even a "job" for ya so that isn't even the appropriate word

YAY Razoredge thinks I am helpful... :lol: Thanks a lot :D But I would have to say that all of our members are very helpful be it because of their experience, status or nature. But there a few dedicated members who simply help bring out the goodness in us ^_^ and of course make this community a really nice one...So we should thank every one in this forum as every one is doing their part in helping others :angry:

I think you should change the topic from best member to "Who are the awesome members of Trap 17." Seriously, a lot of people deserve credit. Making a list of your bests can be hurtful to others for not being on it. T-TAs for me I don't have a list or a favorite member. I'm not around enough. :lol:

i would say jlhaslip. he is really helpful and explained many things to me that i didn't know and understand. rvalkass, Saint Michael, BuffaloHELP and galexcd are also really helpful.