xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Change Of Domain Names I am really messed up

Okay here it is willielwgg, I made it as clear as I couldToday I bought a domain name I wanted to use it here at Xisto.com I wanted to change over from echo_of_thunder.trap17.com to echoofthunder.com Somehow I messed everything up. how I dont know.Now I have just finnished sending in a ticket on this mainly because now my CPannal is locked, On a differnt computer than I normally am, maybe they saw this and say naughty naughty naighty boy. Thanks

First of all, have you received the Email from Sales/Support saying the Domain name purchase is completed? Until the Registration is finalized, you may have trouble using the Domain name. It takes a couple of hours to do that step.Secondly, the domain needs some time to travel around the web and get pointed to the nameservers properly. Allow 48 to 72 hours for that.Thirdly, did you "park" the Domain onto your Xisto sub-domain?

First of all, have you received the Email from Sales/Support saying the Domain name purchase is completed? Until the Registration is finalized, you may have trouble using the Domain name. It takes a couple of hours to do that step.Secondly, the domain needs some time to travel around the web and get pointed to the nameservers properly. Allow 48 to 72 hours for that.
Thirdly, did you "park" the Domain onto your Xisto sub-domain?

ty you da man. and no is not parked.

submit a Ticket to Xisto - Support.com via your Billing Account. Any emails or communications are tracked by Ticket number, so all the details are available for review. Quote the Topic link here for them to review the situation.

All woorking great now. and resolved all problemsty all

Glad to hear it, Any other problems you know where to come again :D