xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ruben

Could You Live Without The Internet?

The internet is very addictive.I've found when my internet service is downI'm a bit more productive.I don't procrastinate as much. I wouldn't die without the internet but it is a handy toolto use sometimes for research or checking weather forecasts or something.

It would make life less enjoyable and boring but I think I could handle it. It would give me more time to do stuff thats good for you like reading and running. Simple put, no I wouldn't die.

How can you even think about it?
No internet!! How will the world exist then? Economies will collapse, our lives will suffer like anything. Most of our systems, like electricity, traffic, pds all depend heavily on the networks and in case of dissappearence of internet all the systems will shake up.

All of us, so much involved with the internet, half of our lives are only in the mails, social networking sites, so you can understand what the hell it is going to make to our lives if we have to live without the internet.

I can not even dream, and it scars me to think about such dreadful thing..

Could I live without the internet? Honestly? No. It used to be back in the day we relied on snail mail or the phone. But now it is E mail and internet phone calls. This is they new way of the times. I must say for myself I could not live without this. Checking my E mail every day is one of the 1st things that I do in the mornings.

Could I live without the internet? Honestly? No. It used to be back in the day we relied on snail mail or the phone. But now it is E mail and internet phone calls. This is they new way of the times. I must say for myself I could not live without this. Checking my E mail every day is one of the 1st things that I do in the mornings.

lol. I do have to say, it is a great way to communicate with friends, and business. Without the internet, the world would be a lot slower, or even really, if it stopped while having it, everything would crash. :)