xisto Community
Ruben

Affiliate [resolved] Affiliate Link

How does this system work? Ok, I go to my xisto control panel to get the link. I test it out, and it goes to this weird site. What is with this? Please do explain.Sorry guys, had to post this. THis is the only way I know how to enable email notifications. I looked for about ten minutes. :lol: Please tell me how to do that too.

How does this system work? Ok, I go to my xisto control panel to get the link. I test it out, and it goes to this weird site. What is with this? Please do explain.

When someone visits your affiliate link, a cookie is placed on their computer saying that you sent them. They are then forwarded to Xisto - Web Hosting. This is owned by the same company as Xisto, but provides paid hosting rather than free hosting. If they then go on to buy web hosting or a domain or whatever, you earn 15% of whatever they spend. The cookie ensures that even if they close the browser window and come back later, you'll still get your affiliate bonus.

Sorry guys, had to post this. THis is the only way I know how to enable email notifications. I looked for about ten minutes. :lol: Please tell me how to do that too.

Click the Options menu in the top right of the topic, then choose Track this Topic.

I see! Thank you very much! Just one more question: do I get any credit for them signing up for the forum?

No, just for the referrals that sign-up for paid Hosting, I believe.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.