xisto Community
dragonfang00

Already Paid And Domain Name Servers Are Configured But Still Pending pending?

Just be patient a member of staff has to review it and then it takes about 48 hours to be activated, It took mine 4 or 5 days. But just hold in there it will be worth the wait :D

Really weird. Mines were activated really fast. But my paypal account wasnt verified and they said I should wait 2 days. But the next day the account was functional :). They are really great!

wow you opened up an old one! anyway if this is the first order you're placing with xisto, then it'll definitely take some time to get processed, coz they need to check your profile over here and so on. My first domain+hosting package took 2 days to get activated, but just today I ordered a domain and it was registered within 45 minutes! So the first one just needs some time and after that everything will be smooth and fast.

I guess I'll just have to wait a few days...it's weird how long it takes but then again it's "free" so..we can't compain

You will indeed have to wait around 48 hours. Agreed with you its worth waiting that long for something that is free. Only make a support ticket if you don't have your order in 3-4 days. That's why you should be worrying if they have forgot your order.