xisto Community
dragonfang00

Already Paid And Domain Name Servers Are Configured But Still Pending pending?

Yes, the registrations of Domains are not 'instant'.
Several reasons for that include the Staff at Support need do their thing re: credit system 3.0, the MyCents/payment method needs to be confirmed, etc.
In addition, the availabliity of the Domain needs to be checked, and propagation will take some time, too.

Patience is required. Or submit a Ticket to https://support.xisto.com/

Not only you...me too, and -Sky- also. I had ordered for a domain two days back. I had received an invoice and my amount paid immediately. But even after 2 days, its still in pending state. I am waiting for its activation. If it won't activated tomorrow then I will submit a ticket at Xisto - Support.

Hi,Because you have made orders using Mycents we(Xisto Staff) need to verify that the order is a genuine order, make sure that your forum behavior is good and that you do not have a warning. And when an order has a domain in it we need to be extra sure because a domain once registered cannot be deleted.It can take anything from 5 minutes to 1 week for an order to be activated but kindly note that the delay is not intentional :lol: and we are doing our best so that orders are activated within 12 hours from time of sign-up.

hurray........finally my domain order accepted last night. I got mails from Xisto - Support. Hope your orders also accepted. :lol:

Yeah, my domain is registered and working now. ^_^ If your support ticket is not responded to within 3 days, post another one and bug them. :lol: (Nah, just joking. :D)-Sky

yes.. it is already active and I am thankful.. I really have a problem right now.. I know it's a noobie thing but I don't know the username and pword of the cpanel.. I didn't received any mail or something.. I can't find any in the client area either..

I have been having trouble also, I have had my site for a while now, but I got suspended for being 18 cents short.. lol Which is fine I understand you have to keep up and earn enough to pay. The problems is I have posted a few times since then and still havent been able to pay the 18 cents? I dont know why this is, And i submitted a ticket a few days ago about it and got a reply and they said that they had unsuspended my account and to post in the forums and I have but my site is still not back up. Do I have to manually go in and pay this 18 cents? and If so where do I do that at? I cant find it anywhere. Thanks for your time!

I'm still in the pending process as well after purchasing earlier this morning but the servers seemed to be having problems today so maybe that can be the reason for most delay. I have negative Mycents too which is weird... o_O It suddenly became like this after I done the purchase.

Edited by Unknown_99 (see edit history)