xisto Community
Saint_Michael

2009 Trap17 Awards - Nominations

Thanks for all the Xisto members that nominated me.Concerning the Xisto 2009 awards, do not get me the wrong way, but i prefer not to disclosure my favorite members and especially the members that i am going to vote for, i could insert that information on this reply of mine, and that would give me a lot of credits and mycents, but i prefer not to, instead i prefer to keep it secret.I am sure you will all understand.Thank you.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

That is why you put your nominations in quote tags because it is more or less then a list and if you look at my nominations I have a lot of people on there. Also it is not about voting that is up to you, the nominations is about listing people who you think are deserving to be added to the voting process, it is up to you how who you want to vote for and what not, but the more people that get nominated the more interesting it will be and the less likely that that same people will keep on winning. Again, it is not about the number of posts a person has or that they spend 24 hours a day on here it is your perception of those members that you believe are good members and I think that is one of the major reasons why a lot of people do not nominate because of the domination of some of the members here in terms of posting and what not. That is why I tell members to nominate as many people as they want, and to be quite honest I rather win just one award instead of landsliding most of them and of course their are members like haslip who are actually declining nominations in order to give others a chance.So I will say this, their is plenty of time to nominate people and I know a few member want to see me not win any, galexcd :lol:, so if you want me to lost nominate, nominate, nominate. Same goes to the mods and admin of the forum as well since they would know about more about the members then anyone else.

i am glad someone had the same idea as me. can we nominate in private or does it have to be public? i hate leving people out that may be deserving too and although i've been here for a while, i don't know everyone....so my vote is a little one sided i think so would like to do a private vote. i could care less about the credits too haha.so do private votes count? yea or nae

Trapper of the Year-My vote for trapper of the year has to go to Opaque. I mean, he made this forum :) Saint Michael. He has been a great member, and he deserves this honor once again.Most Valuable Poster-My vote for MVP is Saint Michael. He has been a great member, and he deserves this honor once again. HE alwasy has great things to post about.Moderator of the Year-For modeator of the year, I chose jlhaslip. I would've selected BH, but I see him as an admin. But, haslip has been really helpful, helped me with my .zip thread not working. Most Helpful Member-I would say that goes to Buffalohelp. Even though he is an Admin, I think he solves a lot of problems, and is well desevered of this award.Most Improve Member of the Year-Sky. I really didn't know this member that well until recently, and he has showed that he has gotten better at his posts :)GFXtrap GFX Elite-coolcat50. Coolcat has some really nice graphics going for him, I've seen his work and he is great at what he does.7Gears Gamer of the Year-DeM0nFiRe is well deserved for this trophy. What can I say, he is a true gamer at heart.1337 Programmer-Alex the programmer deservers this. I wouldve given this nomination to Demonfire, but because alex did make the programmers club, he is deserved of this tropy.Comedian of the Year-SM. Yes, he is the one who makes all the jokes in the shoutbox. Even though some of his jokes are lame :D, a lot are funny.I couldn't decide on the other nominations though.

i am glad someone had the same idea as me. can we nominate in private or does it have to be public? i hate leving people out that may be deserving too and although i've been here for a while, i don't know everyone....so my vote is a little one sided i think so would like to do a private vote. i could care less about the credits too haha.
so do private votes count? yea or nae

If you want to send me your nomination list via PM you can as well as for the voting its private/public in the sense that no one will know who you voted for.

the nominations by others above have pretty much covered already what i had in mind for mine. there's no point in being redundant anymore, publicly or privately.... :) even if SM harasses me some more on the shoutbox. :) i'll just await the time when voting starts to cast my personal choices among the nominees.

We have 2 Two Days left for the nominations either IM me, PM Me or Post here your nomination lists, hurry hurry.