xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aerox82

Rate My Site Please?

I want to say that I like what you did with the content of the site. If this was a content rating, it would be higher, but I wanted to rate you on the design and the content. For now the content seems okay, but you need more information and especially explain what each line of the code does. I would make it more of a tutorial site, and increase the theme of the front site. Include updates on new code snippets, and make premium scripts and snippets. I believe the best CMS for this site would either be a Blog based on Wordpress, with a nice theme, under the Ianis Glass, it makes it look computer like, and techy, and it has the Windows Vista, style built in. I would also consider a forum, such as esoTalk, or PHPBB3, nothing too heavy but something light, or a chat/shout box so people can communicate instantly. Make the scripts with explanations. To get more viewers, make it a guide to learning a scripting language from the beginning, and then put it on Search Engines, and market in forums, in your signatures. I like the content, very much and I plan to use those CSS Elements. Thanks for showing it off, and hope my rating helps. And even though I am opposed to number ratings, I'll give it to you 7.23/10. You lost a lot of points on design, but make it up with worthwhile content. I hope you continue, and if possible to keep it strictly made by you and Mods on your forum.

Oh cool this is just the kind of site i needed, its very nice 5/5I'll be using it from now on for my programming stuff, a nice way to learn and make things easier =)*bookmarks the site*

So about 2 months ago i decided that i wanted to make a website, i could't come up with an idea but after much thinking, and well after a while i decided i wanted to make a website with a lot of source snippets that people can use whenever they need, for any reason they might need it. So i made WebCodeBase.com, and now i am wondering what i can do to attract more users to come to this website.
So, any suggestions will be accepted, and i will do everything i can do to fix the website.

Webcodebase.com - Online Source snippets Database

Dear friend its a good one and a bit can be worked on the looks of the site and try to give more proffessional look to it. Its simple and good one right now.