xisto Community
jlhaslip

Driverless Car Too funny, but scary, too

This new generation of kids are out of their minds, they think they can do anything, like driving cars, run away of their parents homes, et cetera, this is another news to learn a lesson from, at least to all the parents out there.Ijust hope this is nothing but a random event, but i just feel that it is not.

I don't think it is possible that this is a common event. I think this kid was just a bit crazy. Really, not all kids are this dumb. It is very possible that this kid had some mental problems.

Agreed. this kid must have some kind of mental disorder, or, he probably has a bad childhood experience with their parents and decided to escape to their grandma's for comfort?If this continues on, whats next? Toddlers driving motorcycles? Kids stealing private jets? :)

When i learn how to drive, i was too excited that i wanna drive all day. i think that kid must be experiencing what i've had before. and all the grandma thing were all made up.