xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mrintech

What Happens To Your Body If You Stop Smoking Right Now?

What Happens to your Body if you Stop Smoking Right Now? Here's 2 images that depicts

* Smoking timeline as soon as you stop smoking:

Posted Image

* A typical smokers Body if he/she don't stops smoking:

Posted Image

Image credit and source in the Image itself :lol:

if i stopped smoking, my online experience would never be the same. i always have to smoke when i am researching or working online. it's a must for some reason haha smoking and being online is like porkchops and apple sauce. on a serious note, there have been times when i have quit for a week. i don't know about these people that need a patch or a sucker to stop.i can actually testify that when you stop smoking for a couple days, it's tough only because it's a psychological habit rather than a physical addiction for me and i've been smoking for 20 years. after that, after a couple days, i don't think about it as much and the body feels healthier. feels like you are breathing fresher air and the air you breath is easier on the lungs. it's actually a refreshing feeling if you can get past those couple days and or any physical addiction you may have.now the reason why i go back to smoking is because i enjoy it. especially after a good meal or desert. i smoke when i am online out of something to do. i also sometimes get stressed online and the smoking relieves it. must be in my head knowing that smoking affects the nervous system. i've quit with people before who use the patch and they are still worse off than i am. why i say there is no nicotine addiction with me for some reason.post about the effects of drinking to. i enjoy that too :lol: i hope drinking doesn't affect my breast and penis like smoking does. i may be the odd smoker here though because i seriously don't look like that picture and i've been smoking for 20 years.

Wow this is amazing how much recovery you are able to get once you just quit smoking for a small period of time. I can't really put myself in a person who does smoke, as I am not sure the whole addiction process that they are going through. All I can do say is I've been affected by people who have smoked. Their lives changed significantly once they quit smoking. Their physical traits were inevitable, and this proves that their emotional standpoint was as well.

What are the effects of not smoking marijuana(quitting) after long term use? [from people who have gone through it themselves-and aint ignant =P]What Happens To Your Body If You Stop Smoking Right Now?

damn, I'm looking for affects of not smoking marijuana after long term use, I'm a teen buht ive been smoking for  4 years,pretty much everyday, I smoke cigarettes too buht only as a social "'ey want one?" or ill buy a pack and share with my friends, on average once a month maybe.

buht back to the marijjuana lol I'm tired and just reading up.

so, I decided hey imma try and quit again, and I wanna know if anyone knows any effects I should expect, positive and negative.

its only been like a week, and ive always had quite great self control, I do not CRAVE it I don't have a time where I'm like "hey I'm gonna smoke some weed, its always been more of a step back from society, back to nature, almost a sweet release. Or at least how I can describe it, what you may know as "high".

anyway ive been experiencing INSOMNIA I cant get to sleep buht I'm tired, and then ill go and work out or something and I'm full of energy, just becoming active in writing this has me tweaked almost. Hah.

I smoked weed EVERYDAY at least a quarter ounce a day, hell I smoked a QP between me and my brother in 2 days :D. And we were rolling blunts (I prefer bongs just because of the filtering- buht I always like me a blunt :D)

back to the point of that ^^^^^^^  when I smoked I had eventually stopped feeling hunger, untill I smoked and got "the munchies" I guess.Buht my apetite has come back alot, I have too much energy and I'm only sleeping like 3-5 hours, becoming mroe active with each passing day,  no I don't use an alarm clock, natural wake up ya digg?  I'm grateful for this, will it wear off tho? buht I'm bored as **** at night, hence why ill hit the bench or the web.

also I think my eyes are turning a colder blue.

seriously any positive or negative effects you all have experienced from quitting MARIJUANA after long term use, lemme know I just want that knowledge.

ive heard of withdrawls, and I t5hought I might be going through some, I'm getting angry and breaking thingsd easy, buht ive always had a really bad temper, all the males on my fathers side have, hell ym dad was even put into a slyvan I believe for research with the extremes of anger.  the weed chilled me out, and I became almopst submissive, buht if it was something I would find to  neeed a response to, id always get them back... Later :)

any info you guys can provide me can you email to Rayflotheskater AT rocketmail.Com or the myspace.Com/dumdumb

seriously I don't think ill be checking back at this site. Since I didnt have to register.

how..?What Happens To Your Body If You Stop Smoking Right Now?

how to quit smoking..?

its a hobby of mine since I was 2nd year college.,I'm already 3rd year college and its really hard for me to stop it though I know that it has so may bad effects to me..

What Happens to your Body if you Stop Smoking Right Now?What Happens To Your Body If You Stop Smoking Right Now?

First of all I have used ganja for recreational purpose for 4 years. I didn't smoked every day in this 4 years but I can say that were months that I used it every day were months that I did not smoked a spliff .The months I din't smoked I haven't felt a **** of  withdrawls  I felt and feel perfectly normal.I don't consider marijuana a danger or an gate "drug" to harder drugs because personally I'm not interested in other drugs, personally I do not see marijuana as a drug just as a medicinal plant that can relax you and make you positive if you use it moderately and/or occasionally.I mean every think you use in excess can harm your health for example eat all the junk food every day and you will turn big as Godzzila , but if you eat it moderately or occasionally you won't be a Godzzila for the fact that you maintain your equilibrium

-reply by soblind