xisto Community
kobra500

Hello..... Again

I thought I would post a new welcome post since i havnt posted on the forums for about 4 months, im "kobra" , Well my name is miles smith. I've been on this forums for a while however after a while i went dark, and recently ive come back , litterally a few days. I have seen a lot of new faces, some new ones and the sad knowledge that a couple of faces like me have dissapeared.Anyway as some of you will no, i am very, im going to use oppinionated and by that I mean i am confident in myself and my opinions and although I am reasonably openminded I can be hard to persuade different to my ideas, however I and not stubborn and will admit defeat if an arguement is supier to my own.I quick say, im very scientific as a person and lets get some facts out right now. I don't believe in God, Karma, Luck (its just an expression).I know i can sometimes offend people, and i try not to, but i cant agree with you all the time and sometimes that causes problems.Now lets get my likes out, I enjoy hanging about with my friends, playing on xbox live and surfing the internet. Not a sports fan although i do like football (the real one "soccer") and support to my disdain for the moment, spurs (tottenham)Anyway cheers for reading and I hope I will be able to keep up my string of posts and get my credits into the positive and I know about the new MyCent system and I am hosted with Xisto - Web Hosting freedom package and find the support brilliant.

Welcome back. Good to see you again and stay as long as you like.No need for us to remind you of the Xisto Readme. You have a clean record here. Enjoy.

It is always good to see old members come back and post introductions after the fact, :lol:, oh wait I did one to :D, either way enjoy your stay and don't forget to read the Xisto read me ^_^.

Hiiii kobra......Welcome back......Don't forget to read about the new Credit System 3.0........Sign up at the Xisto billing site. https://support.xisto.com/index.php WITH THE SAME WMAIL you used with this forum.....You will then, within a few hours, finding yourself acquainted with the myCENT system.......

Hey welcome back to Xisto. I had a very similar situation to you. I've been with trap for a couple of years, on and off. I keep coming and going and realizing most other hosts (free or paid), pretty much suck. Only reliable hosts were Xisto - Web Hosting, and Xisto. Now I came back permanently after i saw the email for mycredits, and really liked what it was all about.So welcome, once more :lol:

Aahh, I know you right?! I think I do, at least I do remember you. Welcome back to the wonderful world of Trapsters. Some things have changed and you should read up on them - but I suppose you already know that. :lol: Great to meet you again kobra500 or Miles. Enjoy your stay.

Okay, I'm sorry. You say that you're very scientific, but I'm going to assume that you're not very English.Please forgive me for not being ecstatic that you're back on the site. I am highly opinionated as well, but I always at least try to present the other side. Perhaps you could try to be something other than a professional troll. I'm sorry to be mean without a point, but I just wanted you to know that I hate your lack of punctuation and spelling.